BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving essence Contains essential minerals including calcium magnesium Vitamins C E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh comfortable & invigorated skin

Lasharay O.
I am still working this in to my skin care routine but so far I am pleased with this product. It is really gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling lights and refreshed. I have found tht my face seems to be moisturized longer during the day so I would say that it is quite effective. I have not been using this product long to see and huge changes.
Leslie M.
I love L'Oreal products and this one is no exception. It did great at first but then as I continue to use it I noticed that I was not getting the results that I wanted. As someone with aging skin I feel that this is a product for someone in a bit younger age group perhaps someone in their twenties Maybe?
Shyanna J.
Pilgrim, KY
I love this! It keeps my skin hydrated all day! I have combo skin and it works great with my skin. It hydrates my skin, but it does not make my skin oily whatsoever. It sinks in the skin so nicely and really keeps it moisturized through the day! Will repurchase!
Ashley K.
Chickamauga , Ga
I love loreal products in general but this is my favorite, it's very effective control it keeps my face very moisturized all day. I am a first time user but I love it and I will buy more. There is no room for improvement with this stuff.
Lizeth H.
San Bernardino, CA
I like this. Product a lot it keep me well. It make me feel better about my self. It really works well with my face and keeps me well and nice with out any problem. I like the procut and will keep on using This all the time I can and will but it again because it works.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
I use this product all the time it's just refreshing it's leaves my face feeling awesome it's very effective I bought it at Walgreens and I would defenatly buy it again it's my 3 time using this product and I bought it the there'd time already . My mom love it too
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
I've always wanted to use this product because it's supposed to be really good for the skin. It's affordable and gentle to the skin. Leaves face feeling new and improved and can be purchased anywhere including Walmart. It's got nothing but good reviews
Terry S.
I have dry, sensitive skin so this product worked really well for my skin. It kept my skin hydrated and soft all day. It definitely met my expectations for a day cream. This was my first time using it and it will definitely be a staple in my beauty product collection.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Didn't like this. My face felt like it was sooo oily that my makeup would slice across my face. Only tried it maybe for about a week but I don't recommend if you already suffer from oil
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
Before using this product my face was super dry and started to crack. It was especially worse in the winter months. This product was a lifesaver and I continue to purchase it today.