L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Happyderm Skin Exhilarating Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "After using this moisturizer you won't have to worry about having dry skin anymore. This moisturizer has cleared up my skin from all its dryness. " in 6 reviews
  • "This does make your skin feel fresh and renewed. I love the moisturizing properties and the smell. " in 3 reviews
Lealia H.
Bakersfield, CA
It was very smooth, very light, and very unnoticeable. I would wear it more at night because every time I did my makeup I would forget to do the moisturizers before my foundation. I still do to this day.
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
I love this moisturizing moisturizer smells good feels good makes
You look good also repair wrinkles! I need using this for a few years and won't use another one!
Kelli D.
Happy derm is a great Name because my dry skin feels so Happy and soft after using L'Oréals happy derm skin exhilarating moisturizer! It's never greasy And The smell is light and Fresh! A little goes a long way with this product and there's alot of uses in the bottle. I'd recommend to any friend with normal to dry skin who wants to get back to soft smooth touchable skin!
Maria L.
L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Happyderm Skin Exhilarating Moisturizer was the best face cream product on the market. I used this years ago. Honestly, they have a lot of mediocre ones but this moisturizer is above average. This was the best moisturizer I've ever used.
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
I adore this product
I have very dry skin and it seems like nothing can get it where i wont it but this product is the best and i use it everyday after i take off my makeup thats when my skin seems so dry
Sawyer W.
Dermo-Expertise is a good price for a quality moisturizer. It goes on easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I notice a difference in the skin under my eyes when I do not use the moisturizer.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Though this isn't my favorite product, it is still a very good one. I have seen noticeable effects in my skin, but after a very long time. It is good for its price, but I don't often repurchase. It has a very good scent and I feel as if it does clean my face. It does however leave a kind of filmy residue on my face that I really don't like. But for the price, it is not bad.
Valerie H.
Skiatook, OK
This product has made me feel flawless! The price is fair for the item it's a miracle worker, I bought this at Walgreens! This was my first time buying and I have bought many more! It could use a price adjustment!
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Loriell Dermol expertise happy derma skin exhilarating moisture is great for my normal to dry skin. I use it before I put on my foundation and primer, it's a great face lotion that won't break you out.
Lynnsie B.
Amazing product! Moisturizer my face with out leaving a greasy feeling afterwards. I would highly recommend. First time to use the product and it was very gentle. I would Highly recommend to others.