BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps mildly cleanse skin to diminish traces of dirt without irritation Enriched with pro-vitamins to relieve the delicate skin around eyes With a clear & invigorating formula that easily glides over skin to restore vitality Skin appears supple & comfortable

• Hello I was wondering if this gentle lip and eye make-up...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Inverness
This is the best product to remove that stubborn lipstick or mascara!! It was beyond my expectations of the product especially being a first time buyer!!! Will definitely buy this again
Kayla G.
Frisco, TX
This brand was "okay". It's not a typical brand for me to use because sometimes it can be very pricey, especially with a big family to support. I can say the packaging was really cute and attractive to the eye. I would say that in a way of improving the brand, is maybe giving out samples before people buy, just to make sure that they will make a good decision when it comes to purchasing this product.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
I spent a lot of time looking for a product that removes eye make up and stubborn liquid lipsticks. This product is decent but I would not go raving about it to my girlfriends and get them to try it. It really did take off my eye shadow nicely but definitely I had to work with it to get my abh lipstick off.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
What a great way to get the makeup off without causing redness and irritation of your skin! Plus the scent is pleasant and surprisingly soft, I think it's a good blend for any age to use and would recommend trying it at least once to see what I mean about the way this product works!
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH
I usually prefer makeup wipes, but on occasion when I use liquid makeup remover this is my go to. It's very gentle on skin and easily removed any dirt, grime, and makeup on your face. Easily takes off hard to remove eyeliner and mascara. It doesn't make your skin too oily or dry it out, and makes your skin feel super soft!
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I have multiple eye make up removers but i really enjoy this one because it is very effective and does the job that i need it to do. it goes on and comes off gently and has a good price as well. the value is good and i would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
I really love to use this to take my makeup off especially with having waterproof mascara on it really is gentle on my eyes I seem to think it's effective and packaging is nice price of it could be better but I would definitely recommend to others
Emily C.
I use this product before bed to take off my makeup and whatever dirt I've accumulated throughout the day. It's so gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean, not red or itchy! By far the best remover I've used, as my face is very sensitive.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover I felt was harsh on my face and hard to take off the make up which I didn't like because it said it was gentle but it wasn't. I bought it at Ulta. This product has a lot of room for improvement. They could really focus on making it easier to take off eye makeup.
Cheryl K.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my gosh YOU NEED THIS! I wear lip stain that stays on for hours (or overnight if I forget to remove it) and L'Oreal Remover takes it off completely! Mascara comes off without rubbing. I like to hold a cotton pad on my eyelashes for a few seconds to let the Remover really soak the mascara and WHOSH! It comes right off!
Amina I.
Hello I was wondering if this gentle lip and eye make-up remover is very effective and not as a greasy towards the skin as I have experienced some make-up removers like that l thank you very much