L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Futur-E Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invest in your skin s future with futur-e moisturizer spf 15 normal to dry skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure vitamin e, patented beta hydroxy acid (bha), and spf 15, futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin s smoothness, and protect it against the sun s harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great face cream!! Made my skin feel very hydrated and was very gentle. The packaging is quite nice as well and it was very effective. I would buy it again for sure in the future if I find it on sale.
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I love the L'Oreal Paris dermo expertise future moisturizer! I usually don't use lotions because they irritate my skin but this one specifically because I have irritated skin around a tattoo and I was recommended this so I tried it and I loved it it's also good for eczema got any time I get some irritated itchy skin I put this on it and it makes it better. It's also inexpensive.
Romeisha J.
Romeisha J.
Louisville, KY
This product is very good !!! I have recently purchased this, my face gets smoother everyday
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I started using this product originally after switching from a different brand. Since first using it a couple of years ago I constantly receive compliments on how well my skin looks! I love the fact is soaks into skin so well and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. The only slight downside is I can't seem to find it in side anywhere
Thamires A.
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product replenishes moisture, reveals more radiant skin, improves the smoothness of your skin and even protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun helping to prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy. Excellent for my dry skin.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this product because it really clensed my face. And especially in the  morning with my skin would be more spotty,   It really helped the control my acne. I use this product regularly. I think this product is perfect. And eould definitely recommend.
Jefferson H.
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno, los productos de L'Oréal siempre han sido el mejor producto contra el envejecimiento que no he probado pero mi madre me ha dicho que es una buena cosa cuando lo uso y que si pudiera usarlo de nuevo lo haría incluso si No lo necesito lol
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Greenock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and came across this product it did wonders for my skin I don't usually have sensitive skin but I felt that it was stinging my face it only lasted a minute afterwards my skin did look and feel amazing
Antonhy M.
Antonhy M.
Very good estubo muy bien el prodcuto para el cuidado de la piel lo recomiendo.Una de las bases más importantes para tener la piel bonita es la limpieza. Y en la que hay más diferencia dependiendo del tipo de piel.
Montsee S.
Montsee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente, yo tengo la cara súper seca (hasta rasposa) y cuando e utilizado este producto me lo deja súper suave y es algo que me gusta porque mi piel es linda al utilizarlo