L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Futur-E Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invest in your skin s future with futur-e moisturizer spf 15 normal to dry skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure vitamin e, patented beta hydroxy acid (bha), and spf 15, futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin s smoothness, and protect it against the sun s harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

Jody H.
Jody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this. My skin felt so extremely soft after I used it. My makeup applied beautifully afterwards!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love keeping my skin moisturizedand this does the job I'm a fan of their packaging and of many of their products
Krezel V.
Krezel V.
I use this L'Oreal product to help my dry skin to become moisture and it's gentle when I'm using it on my face
Payton D.
Payton D.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I do suggest letting it settle for a around 15 minutes before putting any makeup on.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Kyle
It's a great moisture it makes my skin look better I used it like two times from walmart it's soooooooooo greatttttt I bought it at walmart
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is amazing for people who have dry skin! i love Loreal and all their products are amazing. this is very affordable. it keeps my skin looking glowy and nice. this is amazing for the summer time. i recommend this to everyone with dry and sensitive skin. not sure about oily skin
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Quinton, Al
It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that works since I have sensitive skin. I found this product and it works great! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite daily moisturizer. Lightweight and absorbs quickly plus has some sun protection (spf 15). I use it at least once daily, occasionally twice daily. It's made a huge improvement in my formerly dry, patchy skin.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Charlotte, NC
I normally have dry skin but this product is perfect during the winter when my skin feels extra dry!
Sue W.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my mom, who has sensitive skin, because she needed a moisturizer that would be gentle and does not have a strong fragrance. Usually I purchase one of the no-nonsense brands like Eucerin, but I'm glad I gave this a try because my mom loves how this makes her skin smooth without leaving a sticky residue.