L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Futur-E Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invest in your skin s future with futur-e moisturizer spf 15 normal to dry skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure vitamin e, patented beta hydroxy acid (bha), and spf 15, futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin s smoothness, and protect it against the sun s harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
My skin is very sensitive.. I cant use many products.. I found this and its just amazing. I apply it on top of my medicated cream. just use a small amount and it goes a long way.. Its very effective.. I have and will continue to recommond to others
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every single day and night!! No matter what under my make up or I mix with my foundation! I love it smells like sunscreen and it's very affordable. Not too oily! I would deff recommend to friends and family!
laura m.
laura m.
Raleigh, NC
this moisturizer was amazing - it made my skin feel amazing and i could tell a difference right away..It met my expectations and i loved it
Pam L.
Pam L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this product one time and I love it. After using the mask my face felt so smooth and the dry spots were so gone. I will buy this product again.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
works good snd everything package is a decent size i just wish it had a way better smell and bigger package would also be nice
Tasia M.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is honestly subpar. I wasn't too happy with it. It is worth the money because it is inexpensive. But I wasn't impressed.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I have used this product and it worked great gave my face some moisture and I felt great afterwards I eould reccommend this product.
Cielo R.
Cielo R.
Phelan
I have very dry skin and this really helped me with my dry skin I felt my face softer that before so I really recommend this for people with dry skin
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drug store moisturizer. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and seems to really hydrate well.
Cassidy F.
Cassidy F.
Did not like it. Didn't really help my skin, just made it oily. Price isn't bad but it just did not work with my skin.