L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Futur-E Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invest in your skin s future with futur-e moisturizer spf 15 normal to dry skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure vitamin e, patented beta hydroxy acid (bha), and spf 15, futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin s smoothness, and protect it against the sun s harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great! I have really dry skin and it makes it so soft! I love it!
So light and refreshing on my skin, but enough moisture to hydrate my skin all day.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this moisturizer because it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this very much! It makes your face feeling very smooth and refreshed!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product does it's job!! I usually have really oily skin, lately I've been having some random really dry skin spots. When I used it for the first time, I felt my skin SO HYDRATED. I wear every morning and night after my skin cleansing product and my face feels so fresh ALL day. Also, my face always suffered when I would put on my foundation, BUT after using this product, now my foundation looks smooth and my dry patches don't show. Overall, it lightens up my face, making it look so radiant!
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely lives up to its name and this is something that I would recommend that anyone buys if they have dry skin it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated and it's honestly a must have. Especially if you do not wear make up it will leave your face is glowing and feeling wonderful
Shadia R.
Shadia R.
Fayetteville
This product does work and very well. I have a combination type skin but I only use it when I feel that my skin is dry which is usually around winter time. If you have an oily skin I wouldn't recommend this product because it really moisturizes and the moisture stays for a while.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a light moisturizer. I have used a lightweight L'Oréal moisturizer since high school and have loved that my skin looks years younger than it really is. I am 45 yrs old with the skin of a 30 yr old.. Often times I am asked what I use and I never tell.  Little do they know that I began moisturizing daily at a very early age.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just okay, not great. Packaging okay, price okay, product okay. Sorta lackluster lol. I wld give it a try if you're interested in it. You might like it quite a bit more than I did. One of my friends loves it. I really don't have any other feedback o. It.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
My skin is very sensitive.. I cant use many products.. I found this and its just amazing. I apply it on top of my medicated cream. just use a small amount and it goes a long way.. Its very effective.. I have and will continue to recommond to others