L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Futur-E Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invest in your skin s future with futur-e moisturizer spf 15 normal to dry skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure vitamin e, patented beta hydroxy acid (bha), and spf 15, futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin s smoothness, and protect it against the sun s harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Moisturizer was my favorite of all time, until I couldn't find it at my local drugstore. I have really sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin moisturized all day. The best moisturizer you will ever find. I need to go back to it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on a daily basis. I apply it to my face and upper arms. I have to use this all of the time, but especially in the winter. It really helps with my dry skin. I have actually started using it on my infant's legs as well because she is breaking out with dry spots too .
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked pretty well. I have dry skin and it didn't provoke any irritation so that was a plus for those with dry skin. It wasn't that awfully expensive but there are cheepers ones. Overall I would say my experience with this product was pretty good!
Maria C.
Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
I love this product it's so good for dry skin, I personally don't have dry skin but I use it on my clients and it makes their makeup look so good, the packaging is good as well! I recommend this to dry skin people
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my favorite moisturizers! Clean and light and gives that perfect dewy feel. I can find it at just about any drug store. Super affective and I absolutely LOVE it. Deff recommend this product!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this moisturizer, it isn't too oily for my skin and it has spf in it. I also don't like the price but it is worth it, I honestly really like this one. It is perfect for my skin.
CINTHIA P.
CINTHIA P.
Huron, CA
The L'Oréal moisturizer is a game changer since using it my skin has been glowing, I have very dry skin and I finally found a product that I can stick too. Absolutely love it 10/10
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
L'Oreal Paris dermo-expertise moisturizer works so good and feels nice on the skin. Nice packaging and everything! Makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
Love it! Not too oily and keeps my skin silky smooth. Nice balanced moisturizer that I recommend to anyone!
Josephina B.
Josephina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this had my face so hydrated !! i love it my face is so nice a smooth now cause of this.