L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Defense Wrinkle uploaded by member-7add3

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa N.
Orlando, FL
Skin tightening cream! Amazing results and you can feel it actually working as soon as you put it on! I am super satisfied with the quality of this product and for this price, it’s amazing! In loveee definitely should try!
Gabriela O.
Not bad. Feels nice on my eyes. Absorbs quickly and I can use it underneath makeup. Can’t really testify to how well it works as an anti wrinkle product because I’m only 23 and don’t have any. I use it as a preventative measure.
Tara N.
Lightweight and not greasy, really helps to soften the delicate skin around the eyes. Also as someone who has extremely dark under eyes this also helped to minimize the appearance of those circles. I will buy this again.
Virginia K.
Charleston, SC
So I really wanted something super easy to apply and on the go type of thing to use before going to tan or the gym and let my skin breathe. This product is so amazing I highly recommend this to anyone or all ages.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I've used this product religiously for a couple of months now and I don't think anything has changed..but it makes me feel like I'm doing something to prevent myself from potentially looking even worse? So I just keep using it..
member-7add3
Sometimes I see a difference other times I don't. However I do like the way the skin around my eyes look smoother even though it doesn't always look like the dark circles diminish.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
This really hydrates my under eye area, I've been using this for a couple months now. It does have a little sting to it for a few seconds. I think that's the caffeine helping with puffiness. I think the price is fair and I will be purchasing this again. And I would recommend if your looking for a good hydrating cream.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
It helps keep your skin soft and moisturizer by using it I bought this product at Walmart for a good prize it was very gentle with my skin and I have sensitive skin so this product is a keeper but it has a con that you have to use it twice a week because if you use it to long it will damage your skin
Carina S.
I highly recommend this product to get rid of wrinkles. It is very gentle to the skin. Avoid eye contact. I bought this at target. Was also on sale. I believe walgreens also sells it. It ran about 25 dollars. I recommend this product for sure! Go and buy it so you can get rid of wrinkles
Jane C.
Monongahela, PA
Not for those with more sensitive skin. I used this at bedtime once and woke up to puffier skin, especially around the eye area. I don't have many wrinkles and I think this product was just too harsh for my skin. It may work for others, the cost is not bad, especially if using coupons like I do, the brand is one that I often use, but this particular item just did not help me at all.