L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Collagen Remodeler Contouring Moisturizer for Face and Neck, Night

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

with Collagen Bio-Activator Shown to increase skin's natural collagen product

Buy on Amazon
Julia M.
My mother uses this so I thought I would also give it a try. I love it and am so happy I started using it so early. I think people often forget about their neck when they put on night cream but this is for both your face and neck and really give it a lot of attention.
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
i didn't have the greatest time with this product, it was thin and didn't seem to work well, it was gentle on the skin but not as effective as they said it was.  i have only used this once  and i most likely will not buy it again,
Courtney J.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this moisturizer and for the pride you cant beat it! I put it on every morning I plan on putting makeup on! It's so gentle on my skin, and mixing with my makeup. It completely met my expectations. I wish I seen it sooner.
LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
This product works so good that I have recommended it to my Family,meaning the woman.I dont know if anyone has purchased it but if Im a satisfied customer so will they
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I've just recently purchased this item. I bought it in preparation and hopes it would help my face and neck. I am not young and not old. It I am preparing my skin for future wrinkles, now is a good time to start. But my neck already had a couple due to looking down at my computer or phone. So far I've seen a slit difference but nothing major. Remember it's a cream not magic.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love this moisturizer so much. I have been using it for a while, and it works so well. It is worth every single penny. It is effective, and I use it every night. It is very gentle to the skin, and it leaves my skin super soft. Whenever I run out of this, I always seem to go back and get more.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I got a sample of this stuff from someone and I used it a few times. I didn't really need it but it seemed to do okay. I didn't see much of a difference but again, I didn't see too much of a difference in my skin.
Kyesha H.
Saginaw
THE BEST THING EVER's HAppened it works really good I like it because it has like this very really smooth texture it also makes your skin so moist and look very defined I love the look it gives me it's a good price for a good deal for a better result then the price
Renee S.
Fargo, ND
This product did help to reduce puffiness under my eyes, however I did not notice any difference in the reduction of dark circles. It was fairly gentle. I purchased it at Target, however I would not purchase it again. I did like that it was a night cream!
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I love this product every time I use it my skin literally glows like I'm pregnant LOL I would definitely buy this again I just wish the price was better I feel like all these anti-aging moisturizers are so expensive
Mindy M.
Does this really help with wrinkles?