BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A deeply hydrating anti-aging serum Enriched with Pro-Calcium to restore moisture & consolidate skin's barrier function High in a lipid replenishing ingredient to intensely moisturize & shield skin Concentrated with Peptides that encourage collagen...

L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Intensive Re-Nourish Extraordinary Restoring Serum
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I use this as more of a preventative serum. I use it every night in my skin care regimen to prevent any further aging to my skin. It really seems to be helping with any texture I may have had though. My skin feels a lot smoother.
Kay W.
Lewistown
I really like this serem it is very moisturizing and it only takes a little bit of product to really work i.would highly recommend this to anyone it is just an all around awesome product !!
Princess N.
I use this serum after I've cleansed my face and used my moisturizer. It's light enough to go underneath and not leave a greasy residue. It's affordable and can be found at any target or Walmart. I would certainly use this again
Yuruana S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product ! Helps to keep your skin young , hydrate and so soft! The price worth it 100%👌🏻 perfect packing and super safe .. It will be a night product because the components and y definitely buy it again
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
This product is great! I received it as a sample and fell in love! It goes on the skin easily and didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. For Loreal this product is pretty good, and the price is great too!
Madison S.
Cincinnati
I really did see improvements within my face and pores and small wrinkles around my eyes using this product. I try to shower and do my full hygiene routine before applying this product right after the shower while my pores are still open from the warm water before I go to the bed for the night. I usually didn’t see results until at least a week into using the product every night.
Lacey M.
The product was a bit pricey which I don't mind paying for an awesome product. This was not up to all of the hype. It really just lefy my skin feeling oily. I used it for 2 weeks alone with my normal face washing routine and before putting on my makeup in the morning and I never saw a difference as far as "age defying"buy it did leave my skin soft after the oilyness wore off
Francesca W.
I like this product alot even though I’m literally about to be 20. It left my skin feeling super hydrated and soft. I personally believe its good to start taking care of your skin when your young so for me this product is 10/10. I recommend this to all who are in need of good hydration as well as those who need anti aging products.
Judy P.
This nourishment is really good to put after your makeup is u really want to wake makeup use this because it helps out a lot to get ur face soft and smooth when you put your foundation on like it did wonders for me.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
A little pricey and you don’t get a lot of product. I honestly didn’t see much improvement in my skin. Although I liked how it smells and made my skin feel. Pretty reasonably priced and easy to find in most stores

Amazon