L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Double Action De-Crinkling & Illuminating Treatment for Mature Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amosc: A.
Dalzell, SC
I recently got this product. Right now i am loving it. It is a nice value. I am glad i bought this. It us effective. It is gentle on the skin which is what i love. I would but again. I hope this review helped.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing and works wonders. I use it almost every single day. It is easy on the skin and is easy to use every day. I think it is a great price and extremely effective. I would highly recommend to others and would definitely buy again!
Lisa S.
Cleveland
I tried this product because it was on the sale area and figured it wouldnt be any different that I have used before. I was incorrect. When I applied it to my skin with a few minutes it started to feel a stingy feel and when I looked in the mirror it was very red. I removed the product and washed the affected areas. It left a red mark and the area was tender to the touch. Had I left it on more than the few minutes I had I might have had a chemical reaction that would have been worse.! If you have sensitive skin I would not try this product!!
Ivana G.
Paterson , NJ
I bought this for my mom a while ago due to her skin aging and wrinkles forming on her forehead, around the eyes, chin area, etc. this cream helped reduce inflammation of her skin, and the sign of wrinkles. It didn't clear it, but only reduced the visibility/
Karley J.
Vincent
Great product! My friends mother uses this regularly and she loves it! I'd recommend it if anyone were to specifically ask but it isn't something I would go out and tell someone "HEY GO BUH THIS!!" Definitely with a try though
Mandie C.
Charleroi, PA
Not that I am old by any means but I liked using this product because it made skin feel and look much brighter. It almost gave me an extra little glow to my skin too. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Carissa M.
Lubbock
Bought this for use for the months before my wedding, really worked although I was skeptical. I was stressed out and ageing but it made my skin glow.
Breann G.
Fort Polk
Great product will continue to buy. I'm young so anything to keep what I have going on will be good for me. I bought mine in Cvs, good price.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Buy this product for my grandma she tells me she can not live without it she has to have it and it really help i think it makes her beautiful