Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner

Deep Nourish Conditioner

Does this work for your hair ?
Does it exist in Arab countries?
Does it helps for frizz or to soften hair? I have straight but super frizzy hair and wanna know if this is the best option
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner!
Shannon H.
Bay City, TX
L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Shannon H.
This is my go to conditioner. I have extensions and this sulfate free, yummy smelling conditioner keeps my extensions tangle free and because if they, they don’t shed! This is great to out a small amount as leave in conditioner just in ends, a mask to leave on over night, if just a deep conditioner for use when you wash!!!
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Sephora
good product .... soft and manageable hair .... highly recommend and has a great scent
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
This luscious cream is as golden as the beautiful packaging it comes in. It coats, moisturizes and hydrates the hair. Leaving it soft, glossy, and shiny. A true treat for the hair.
klea L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner uploaded by klea L.
Use this all the time in the shower! I love the smell it has, and how it leaves my hair feeling! It’s always super soft and nourished, all thanks to L’oréal!
Amy K.
Marshfield, MA
I used this briefly when I needed something to help my hair stay healthy after a dye job. This is affordable and smells lovely. It makes my hair soft and oh so shiny. I enjoy that it is sulfate free and for the price you can't really go wrong.
Andrea R.
Wayne, NJ
I like this shampoo. It gets my hair clean and smelling good. Once my hair dries completely, my hair feels sleek and not damaged at all!
Victoriana R.
L'Oreal Paris Deep Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Victoriana R.
I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner by L'Oréal! These hair products smell amazing and do a wonderful job at nourishing dry, damaged hair. After only one use your hair will look and feel healthier, shinier, and smoother than ever before!
Jennifer S.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my hair nice and smooth.
Leaves my hair nice and smooth.
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
I have the cleansing conditioner and i really like it i use it every other day in between my shampoo days and it works really well i will continue to repurchase
Rich-Det N.
Leaves hair so soft, you'll think there is still conditioner in your hair. Wonderful product and it smells nice too! Also works great in my daughter's hair...who is a mixed chick. She has long thick hair with different textures and lots of curls. You will not be disappointed with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...