L'Oréal Paris Deep Facial Cleanser

Deep Facial Cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Deep Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...itself wasn't bad, my face often felt very clean and refreshed but didn't get rid of my acne.” in reviews
“The only thing I don't care for is the scrubby that comes with it, it doesn't work very well and if you do use it there is no good way to clean it.” in reviews
“I have very oily skin and this works wonders for me.” in reviews
“i wouldnt use if your skin is very sensitivein reviews
“It helps get rid of all the buildup on my skin.” in reviews
Oroville , CA
I actually did not quite care for this product. While the cleanser itself is okay, I think what really does it in is the scrubber that comes with it. I just didn't like it at all. I just found it to be uncomfortable (feels like rubber gliding across your face) and I believe that it aggravated my skin. My skin would always be red and blotchy after using this product. I'm not sure if it was from the cleanser or scrubber. I would not purchase this item again.
Doral, FL
The best part about this product is the little face scrubber and it's conveniently placed inside the bottle so it's easy and fun to use. very good surface for removing dirt and oily buildup and the product itself wasn't bad, my face often felt very clean and refreshed but didn't get rid of my acne.
Buffalo, NY
I am a neat freak when it comes to My face! I wash it at least 2 times a day more when I workout, have work and have practice and especially before bed. I like that this comes with a scrubber but that it is gentle on the skin but leaves it feeling fresh!
I was really not a fan of this cleanser. It dried my skin out and made it really sensitive. I'm not sure if I just had a bad reaction to it or if the product itself is too strong. I do like the little scrubber though, it gets rid of blackheads nicely.
Weston, FL
I love this product. I have tried a few different ones in the line and I have not had any complains so far. I love the little scrubber that with it, I keep it in the shower and use it everyday! It leaves my skin clean and so soft.
I really like the little scrubber brush that comes with this but the formula itself, makes my skin feel tight and dry. I have fairly oily skin, and don't usually experience that feeling. I think maybe a different variation of this brand might be okay.
Columbia , SC
This product was amazing for making my skin feel refreshed and clean. I used it after washing off most of my makeup and before applying an acne treatment. After using, my oily skin went down and created a more confident feeling.
I initially liked this face wash but it left my skin super dry and even oiler than it was previously. I like something that makes my skin moisturized and supple but this was way over drying.
New Orleans, LA
The scrublet was the clarisonic pre-clarisonic days! Great for pre-teen skin and skin that is naturally acne-free and just needs a light cleansing.
Moatsville, WV
I love the hand scrubber that comes with this product. I use my scrubber everyday to help get all of my make up off at the end of the day!

Looking for your answer?