L'Oréal Paris De-Crease™ uploaded by Denise H.L'Oréal Paris De-Crease™ uploaded by Sahar W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Eye Shadow Base. Smooths. Extends Color.

Crease-proof your eyes and get longer lasting eye color with De-Crease™ Eye Shadow Base. Smooth eyelids, even skin tone, and create a flawless canvas for application of powder or cream eye shadow, or wear alone for a clean, natural look. One universal shade for all skin tones.

• Ophthalmologist-tested.

• CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have always loved most all of L’Oreal ‘s products. I picked this up when I was first learning about priming and since it was from L’Oreal I assumed it would be great. From the start I had issues with this not being creamy or blendable. It seems to go on chunky and flakes, which makes it hard to get a good look with it! I don’t seem to have good luck with doe foot eyeshadow primers.
Jessica V.
I purchased product before when I was just getting started in make up. This doesn't really work well for me. The formula is sort of thick and it's hard to spread out evenly on the eyelids. I personally have oily lids and my eyeshadow still creased when I use this primer. It also didn't really make my eyeshadows look brighter. Since this was so dry my eyeshadows didn't really stick to my eyelids. I wouldn't buy this again. I prefer my MAC soft ochre over this.
Chelsea M.
This is a pretty good drug store primer. My shadows didn't crease but they did start to fade after about 4 hours of wear. When I wore my high end shadows on too of this base they didn't fade at all. But it did give me a smith canvas to work on and his all my darkness and veins pretty well. Also te shadows didn't skip or look muddy from this primer.
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
This primer is very good. It blend in the skin shear, so it does not impact the eyeshadow you put on top of it. I have only worn it for about 3 hours and it lasted that long. I would imagine it lasting even longer than that! The packaging is very cute, I love the gold accents. I would repurchase this product because it is very cheap for an eyeshadow primer.
Kristen W.
It seems very dry. It kind of reminds me of clay I wish it would spread on my eyelid a bit better. Maybe there was something wrong with the bottle that I got but I wasn't impressed enough to try it again. It did seem to cut down on the creases that happen especially with cream eye shadow but getting enough on my lid to make a difference...wasn't easy enough.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Love this product so much! It definitely helped out with applying eye shadow and if you're like me and have redness up there it reduces the undertone color making it appear more natural
Noelia F.
La Mesa, CA
This was one of the first drugstore eyeshadow primers. I loved it back in the day but sadly, I've found other drugstore brands I like much better. It is still a good bargain and a good product. I've just found myself leaning towards others...
This product will make your eye shadow last longer throughout the day. This will change your life and make your make look flawless. This will be great for everyday makeup look and special occasions.
Anna O.
This is a good eyeshadow base. It makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant. It also helps them stay on longer and keeps my makeup looking fresher for longer.
Kay B.
I never got the pop from my eye shadow until I started using this product. I also get longer wear from my shadows as well. I will definitely buy again!
sara m.
Yakima, WA
How's the performance ?
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
How good are the products?