L'Oréal Paris De-Crease™ uploaded by Sahar W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Eye Shadow Base. Smooths. Extends Color.

Crease-proof your eyes and get longer lasting eye color with De-Crease™ Eye Shadow Base. Smooth eyelids, even skin tone, and create a flawless canvas for application of powder or cream eye shadow, or wear alone for a clean, natural look. One universal shade for all skin tones.

• Ophthalmologist-tested.

May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides

Merly T.
Amazing product, let your eye shadows perfect, it's so easy to used i love it
Jessica V.
I purchased product before when I was just getting started in make up. This doesn't really work well for me. The formula is sort of thick and it's hard to spread out evenly on the eyelids. I personally have oily lids and my eyeshadow still creased when I use this primer. It also didn't really make my eyeshadows look brighter. Since this was so dry my eyeshadows didn't really stick to my eyelids. I wouldn't buy this again. I prefer my MAC soft ochre over this.
Chelsea M.
This is a pretty good drug store primer. My shadows didn't crease but they did start to fade after about 4 hours of wear. When I wore my high end shadows on too of this base they didn't fade at all. But it did give me a smith canvas to work on and his all my darkness and veins pretty well. Also te shadows didn't skip or look muddy from this primer.
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
This primer is very good. It blend in the skin shear, so it does not impact the eyeshadow you put on top of it. I have only worn it for about 3 hours and it lasted that long. I would imagine it lasting even longer than that! The packaging is very cute, I love the gold accents. I would repurchase this product because it is very cheap for an eyeshadow primer.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Love this product so much! It definitely helped out with applying eye shadow and if you're like me and have redness up there it reduces the undertone color making it appear more natural
Noelia F.
La Mesa, CA
This was one of the first drugstore eyeshadow primers. I loved it back in the day but sadly, I've found other drugstore brands I like much better. It is still a good bargain and a good product. I've just found myself leaning towards others...
This product will make your eye shadow last longer throughout the day. This will change your life and make your make look flawless. This will be great for everyday makeup look and special occasions.
Kay B.
I never got the pop from my eye shadow until I started using this product. I also get longer wear from my shadows as well. I will definitely buy again!
Tiffany I.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this product! Definitely if you have a naked pallet this perfect to use so your eye shadows can last all through the day ! 👍💕
Taylor A.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Works great ! Apply before foundation to prevent your foundation from separating & looking splotchy on eyelids. Great lasting power & no creasing !
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the performance ?
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are the products?