L'Oreal Paris De-Crease™

De-Crease™

How good are the products?
How's the performance ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris De-Crease™!
Sherry L.
Kountze, TX
Who wants creases?? Not me. So defining your eyes matters with a flow & no creases. Using simple crease relief is nice to have.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
L'Oreal Paris De-Crease™ uploaded by Denise H.
I have always loved most all of L’Oreal ‘s products. I picked this up when I was first learning about priming and since it was from L’Oreal I assumed it would be great. From the start I had issues with this not being creamy or blendable. It seems to go on chunky and flakes, which makes it hard to get a good look with it! I don’t seem to have good luck with doe foot eyeshadow primers.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
This helps with your eyeshadow to not crease and make it look really nice I recommend it
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
Es una buena sombra de ojos. También es una muy buena marca que recomiendo ya que sus productos son de excelente calidad
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
This primer is very good. It blend in the skin shear, so it does not impact the eyeshadow you put on top of it. I have only worn it for about 3 hours and it lasted that long. I would imagine it lasting even longer than that! The packaging is very cute, I love the gold accents. I would repurchase this product because it is very cheap for an eyeshadow primer.
Sara R.
Somerset, KY
Not my favorite eyelid primer. Sometimes feels greasy and doesn't hold long enough.
Tanya D.
Beeville, TX
I love this. I do use a primer from MAC then put this on to even out my whole lid. Depending on what colors I use the clean slate makes it pop more.
Taylor A.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Works great ! Apply before foundation to prevent your foundation from separating & looking splotchy on eyelids. Great lasting power & no creasing !
Tara B.
Hemet, CA
Didn’t like the color and it doesn’t go on smooth at all. It’s not my go to foundation at all. After a few hours I had to reapply
Lonnie M.
Eldred
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a bad idea for me to be happy again but it was so much easier for me to ask for my own advice on how much money I spent