L'Oreal Paris Day Lotion SPF 30

Day Lotion SPF 30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Day Lotion SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Awesome that it has high spf! This felt really good, very moisturizing but not greasy. I did notice that some wrinkles faded and my face looks more youthful. in reviews
Leah D.
Fogelsville, PA
This SPF lotion works so wonderfully my skin is super smooth after every use and protected from the harmful rays of the sun
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Love the loreal paris day lotion. Light fragrance and fresh! Love loreals proct line. Keeps my skin looking beautiful!
Lana S.
L'Oreal Paris Day Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Lana S.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code™ The first time I tried this product was because I saw a televised commercial of how it is supposed to rid the face of wrinkles and make facial skin smooth and elastic. Back then I was in my early twenties and had been hearing talks that the best time to begin using anti wrinkle products is upon starting your twenties. I want to take care of my skin in a preventative sort of way. So now fast forward to six years later, I find myself holding this bottle of youth code lotion that I still use. I guess I have grown comfortable with it, because it's fairly inexpensive and includes SPF from the sun ☀ ️As far as the anti wrinkle aspect of this product is, it hasn't been for that reason that I still use it. I am very open to trying new products
Rachel D.
I purchased the whole L'Oreal Paris Youth Code system when it first came out and wasn't impressed. It was a little less expensive that some of the other products available and I think I even had a coupon to purchase. However, it didn't really provide me with much change and the lotion made my skin shiny under my make-up. I don't recommend this set of products.
Jesseca S.
I used this for a year and just ran out. But all I can say is good things about this product. It's not really young in a bottle but it does protect your face from the sun and it moisturize it. I definitely repurchase this.
Grace T.
Hendrum, MN
I put this one everyday before my makeup. Protects against sunburn and keeps my skin moisturizer! Love this!
Caroline J.
Johnson City, TN
Amazing. I love this product. It keeps my skin soft and keeps me from getting sun burns. Love it
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
This is not my favorite moisturizer. It smells good and goes on good. However, it is a little thick and will leave my face oily. I have in between skin (not too oily, not too dry). It is a little pricey for a drugstore brand. The amount you get is good and will last a long time.
Hope H.
I have very sensitve and fair toned skin. So any time I use something my skin disagrees with, I get really bright red patches all over my face. The youth day lotion helps to sooth my irritated skin and hydrates it. It helps to bring down the red tones which I love. It's also an affordable product and you can find it almost anywhere!
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Overall it is a good moisturizer but what is unfortunate for me is that it doesn't last too long. I expect my moisturizer to leave me feeling moisturized all day long but this one did not. The price is alright but I wouldn't find myself recommending it.

Looking for your answer?