BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin

L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin

Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin

Can I use just [product:loreal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care-normal/oily-skin] to mosturize the skin or do I need a complement like serum or another mosturizer?
Does anyone else use [product:loreal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care-normaldry-skin] ? And if so, do you like it? Does it help or make a difference?
Does this product irritate people with sensitive skin? I’ve never seen this product before, I’m very curious to try! I’m a little scared, because my skin is so sensitive.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
...of winter or cold... Everything is thrown out the window. It brought my dry skin back to life. It kept it so hydrated and actually made it look even better than normal! I love that one pump goes a loooooong way! (I'm able to use it all over my face, neck, and upper chest.) I follow the instructions, I know lame af, but it does really help. Twice a day, morning and night right after cleansing. Trust me, it's UH-MAZE-ZIIIING And for the price, you cant beat it. It's literally worth every penny.in reviews
I actually got to product test this before it came out in stores! It is AMAZING! It is super hydrating and it's really refreshing! Makes my face feel a little tighter after applying it! I love the scent and the texture of the product!! 5/5 from me!in reviews
I actually tested this quite a bit ago when it very first came out. I was skeptical at first because i have very sensitive skin but i gave it a try anyway and i am so happy that i did ..i think this is the best moisturizer i have tried hands down and now it is my go to..it leaves no residue on the skin and is so refreshing i just love itin reviews
Glenda F.
El Reno, OK
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Glenda F.
I saw this and really wanted to try something a little new to my skin care. It’s $10.56 for 90 mil. That’s a steal if the product is a good one. I’ve been using it for about a week now and I absolutely love the softness my skin has. It’s not oily like some serums and it dries down mat. I’ve used it both day and night. There is no heaviness, or stickiness to it. I wait about 10 before putting makeup on it. I don’t really need to it’s just part of my routine. I definitely recommend this!
Melissa M.
Fayetteville, NC
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Melissa M.
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
✨L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Moisturizer - Normal/Dry Skin✨ I paid around $14 for this & I’m already in love! I've been using this product for a week now & I really, really like it so far. I do use this as a serum & shea butter/coconut oil after as my moisturizer. Yes, it has quite a strong fragrance, but as I don't have sensitive skin I actually don't mind scented skin care products. It smells great to me; even my man complimented the smell of this stuff the very first time I used it. The texture is a light fluid, smooth & feels like a serum. My skin absorbs this super fast & it's left feeling soft, smooth & not greasy/oily-looking at all. It leaves a gorgeous dewy finish. I put it on in the morning/night after cleansing/toning & my skin stays hydrated throughout the day & night. I’m absolutely in LOVE with the packaging. It’s so bouji & a pretty shade of blue! It comes in a very sturdy glass bottle with a pump! You could knock somebody out with this bottle! Lol. The pump is not a cheap one either! Great price, great product, great packaging! I will definitely repurchase this! Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
Karina L D.
Pinellas Park, FL
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Karina L D.
Purchased at: CVS
Like the texture dry really quickly but I didn’t feel my skin different after finish the hole entire bottle, one of the things that I like the most about this moisturizer was the feeling when I apply this I keep using it otherwise didn’t see results at the end.
Riley R.
Pawnee, IL
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Riley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve tried so many different moisturizers and this is honestly my favorite. It’s light weight and soaks right into the skin. My skin immediately felt smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product!
Z K.
Kissimmee , FL
I LOVE L'Oréal's Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for normal/ dry skin. I didn't want to do my review until I got to use it for at least a few days. It's so light so it doesn't feel like you have heavy lotion/cream on your face. A little really goes a long way. It's also far from oily and I love that! The fragrance is really pleasant and not over powering. It leaves my skin smooth and Moistured!
svitlana M.
Goshen, IN
I like the consistency of this product because it was not to oily and shiny but it was hydrating. It didn’t break me out and my skin is sensitive.
Ashley R.
Mt Vernon, TX
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Ashley R.
works great for the price not the best out there compared to luxury brands such as tatcha or essence but is a great moisturizer for a budget that will not break out sensitive skin
Anvi K.
Michigan
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Anvi K.
Hydra Genius is a moisturizer that L’Oréal has launched a few months ago. I first heard about it by the Youtuber Kaushal Beauty. The main ingredient of this moisturizer is aloe water. It is known to repair, hydrate and sooth the skin. I would re-purchase it with no hesitation whatsoever. I have really dry skin lately, and my skin is sensitive, I am always careful about I apply on my face. When I first tried it, of course I was a little nervous. But it faded away really quickly. With the first application, I noticed the amount of hydration my skin was having. Well, my first thought when I opened the bottle was the smell. I really didn’t like it. I thought it had a wierd scent, but I got used to it. That would be my only complaint. Basically, I highly recommend it, especially if you have dry skin. The texture is very light-weight, and is infused with water, which guarantees a good hydration Price: $17.99 L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin
Lena K.
Stamford, CT
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Lena K.
It’s not my favorite moisturizer. I just like so many other ones better. It’s almost too fragrant, if it was a body lotion it would be fine but this too much for my face. There is definitely room for improvement. I would not repurchase.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin uploaded by Janet H.
I love the feeling of this one. Its very hydrating. Keeps your face cooling the whole day. Im almost done with the bottle 😩 need to repurchase soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nolan D.
Omak, WA
il y a 3 ans
Does anyone else use L'Oreal Paris Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin ? And if so, do you like it? Does it help or make a difference?
Lauren F. il y a 2 ans