BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this have a lot of fall out if put over certain numb...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Crystal Infinite Sparkling Eyeshadow
  • "Yes! I love this. When sparkles have a concert, I'm in the front row. I love for my eyes to glisten and draw attention, and this product lasts a long time, doesn't smudge easily, and shows up great. " in 4 reviews
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This Loreal sparkling eyeshadow is great. It goes on smoothly and evenly. The glitter stays on your lid, not under and around the eye. No reapplication needed from morning till evening. Very satisfied.
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
Very pigmented!! Great, great, great color I absolutely LOVED it but it was way too much for the look I was going for. Mostly use this for nights out not really a casual daily wear type of eye shadow. Lasts a long time though so it's a good investment.
Emily K.
Maybe it's just me, but I hated this product. It didn't have the color payoff I wanted, and it creased like crazy, even with a primer. Even though it's drugstore and drugstore pricing, I would not buy this again nor recommend it.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Although I love cream shadows this one here was very runny and it would take a while for it to dry that was my only complaint other than that the color was very beautiful and the idea was really good.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
So rare that I would find a sparkly eyeshadow that I actually LOVE!! 5 out of 5 stars truthfully, please go buy!! It effortlessly goes onto your lids without leaving a filmy feeling halfway through the day. I can't believe this L'Oreal product is a drugstore makeup product I was blown away with how great this product was.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
Peg S.
Turtle Creek, PA
This company has been around for years and products are excellent. When it comes to shadow it is my only one I will use. The color selections are amazing and lasts your whole work day or note out.
Jessica G.
I liked it and the color was very nice. I would buy it again. It is a little more darker than other makeup companies. My eyes are hazel so it depends on the day. Yes it was nice packaging.
Wendy R.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like Really good products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Branislava C.
Austin, AR
Over all it was great product. Very easy to use it. Interesting color and it last long on you. I would suggest mixing it up with golden sparkles to get glamorous look.
Chandni I.
Mississauga, ON
Does this have a lot of fall out if put over certain number of hours?