BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Crystal Infinite Sparkling Eyeshadow
  • "Yes! I love this. When sparkles have a concert, I'm in the front row. I love for my eyes to glisten and draw attention, and this product lasts a long time, doesn't smudge easily, and shows up great. " in 4 reviews
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This Loreal sparkling eyeshadow is great. It goes on smoothly and evenly. The glitter stays on your lid, not under and around the eye. No reapplication needed from morning till evening. Very satisfied.
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
Very pigmented!! Great, great, great color I absolutely LOVED it but it was way too much for the look I was going for. Mostly use this for nights out not really a casual daily wear type of eye shadow. Lasts a long time though so it's a good investment.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Although I love cream shadows this one here was very runny and it would take a while for it to dry that was my only complaint other than that the color was very beautiful and the idea was really good.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
So rare that I would find a sparkly eyeshadow that I actually LOVE!! 5 out of 5 stars truthfully, please go buy!! It effortlessly goes onto your lids without leaving a filmy feeling halfway through the day. I can't believe this L'Oreal product is a drugstore makeup product I was blown away with how great this product was.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
C D.
Hardy, KY
This is amazing. I love this color and the way it looks. My eye color is hazel and it makes my eyes pop. I will always use this. It has nice packaging. I recommend everyone get it and I will definitely buy it again.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
I would highly recommend this product. It doesn't cost an awful lot. And it is a good product. Amazing color and doesn't cause skin irritation.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I could take this or leave it. It is not very easy to use and kind of messy. I don't love it,, and the colors aren't very bright.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
Looks good with tan complexion easy to the eye Appliance it lasts as long which I love products to do last longer than 4 hours
Donna M.
Helotes, TX
L oreal sparkling Eyeshadow. Smoky top glides on smoothly no cakes feeling. Wears along time this is a good product