BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Myia S.
Cincinnati
I love this lipstick . Itbwas the first I bought to try it out and I was hooked . The color pop os so loud and thats what I was lookong for when I got . I would recommend all of these lipsticks
Grayce Y.
Weems
It’s ok for a metallic lip product . But from what I’m used before, there are much better ones out there. The formula was ok. It want as smooth as what I thought it was going to be. I probably wouldn’t buy it again because of what I’ve experienced before. But the packaging was ok too. It wasn’t the sturdiest but that’s my own opinion
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on lips and sexy
airam r.
Lakeland
Seventh Ruben duvet sheet she cans band handy Sabah's babe banner bandy Barney banned band Bandung hang
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love the color it's very easy by on your lips and losses for a really long time that'll rising bad
Gemma S.
Nottingham
I love this lipstick.
To begin with, the packaging is cute and clean and looks really classy.
The texture is smooth, not too moist not too dry. It applies to your lips really well and the colour looks great, I usually pair this colour lip with a nice subtle pale copper cut crease with winged eyes. Perfect for a night out, or just to wear with nude eye shadows for a more daytime look.
This lipstick lasts really long too, it's maybe a bit of a habit for me to automatically reapply my lippy every time I visit the girls room to freshen up even though it never looks as though it needs to ben re applied. Overall a long lasting lip colour that can be dressed up or down.
Katie D.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
This is one of the nicest metallic lipsticks I’ve tried as it’s not overly metallic. It is well pigmented and glides on quite smoothly. However I did find it to be a bit drying and I found top ups necessary. 💋
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
i love it i love it i love it i love it simple and really wow i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it