BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Step 2 of the Cristalceutic In-Salon Color Protect Treatment Service -Contains Glucomineral that penetrates deep into hair fiber -Wraps each individual color molecule & crystallizes in hair strand for long-lasting color radiance -Provides up to six weeks of hair color protection for extended vibrancy -Ideal for color-treated hair Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel - Hair Care Product Size: 200ml/8oz

Colleen L.
Lakewood, CO
What I love most about this product is the texture- it glides right on your hair and a little bit goes a long way. I have thick hair so I use a half of a palm full. Personally, I think it's a bit overpriced for only 8 oz, but it is a good product and smells good too.
Crystal A.
collinsville, TX
I like that L'Oreal Cristalceutic Radiance-Protecting Serum is easy to use and it leaves my hair feeling light weight and shiny. L'Oreal Cristalceutic Radiance-Protecting Serum has a nice scent to it and I love how effective it is at protecting my hair!
Kelley M.
Altoona, PA
I've tried to get along with many serums. They tend to leave my hair oily and heavy. I have thin, straight hair. This serum fell into that category for me as well. I've still yet to find a serum to work for me. It had a pleasant smell. It was affordable. I won't use it again as it didn't meet my needs.
Laurel F.
New Cumberland, PA
This is a great product for color treated hair! Also a little pricey for a product that will maybe last a month depending on how much hair you have, I absolutely love this product and I would love to keep buying it but the price always puts me in a debate with myself.
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
The fact I t to yget for us and I don't think that it was just about every day I will never understand that one day you will never understand how you feel like I'm going back home to my face and you have a nice person who you want me
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really like this product but a little goes a long way. I have very fine hair but it is super long. This helps to smooth my hair and leave it shiny. Too much product makes it greasy. It has a nice smell.
Astrid M.
I have dyed hair, and although the dyeing process can be fun, it's not something I want to be doing every 2-3 weeks to keep my hair from getting dull, so this product has helped me with that.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product is protect my hair really good I am always curling my hair and my hair is protect with loreal crustalceutic radiance protecting serum
Caroline S.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the result of the protection after using this product, I really felt that my hair was less prejudicated by all the hair stuffs I've used.
Macie M.
Celina, OH
Works wonders! Your hair can go from broken and frizzy to normal in a matter of a few weeks, this product smells great too which Is always a plus