L'Oréal Paris Crayon Petite Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Felecia F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crayon petite lip liner is enriched with aloe for an ultra-soft feel Prevents lip color from feathering and bleeding Made in Paris

• I have had this product and shade in the past and loved it but th...1 Answers
Maria T.
Fort Myers
I barely line my lip but when i do it looks good. I like it for special occasions. I bought it at a drug store i think i dont remember. But it not 24 lasting wishing it could be. But it was satisfied
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a seriously love affair with nude shades of lip liner, my collection currently consists of 10+!! I think it is such a flattering shade on so many skin tones and so versatile. I enjoy this smooth formula- it applies nicely to the lips and the best part is that you don't need to sharpen it regularly! Super affordable! Everyone needs at least one nude lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss in their makeup collection!
jillian k.
Sebring, FL
I felt as if it could have been better but other than that it was a great product. The pigmentation wasn't amazing but they do have a bit of color when applied. They do have a pretty good selection of colors to choose from. One thing I would say is I wouldn't use this as a lip liner, I would use this more of a lipstick, but that's just me personally.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipliners. I sometime line my lips or use it all over the lip and top with a sheer gloss. Lasts a long time and doesn't break the bank. I constantly go back to it and purchase several colors to coordinate with the look I prefer.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
I find that this is actually a very likeable color for me for an everyday wear. I really enjoy the fact that its retractable and the price is very inexpensive!
Daisy S.
Brockton, MA
Wasn't a big fan of this, I tried but it just looked so weird maybe my skin tone or lip shape was no help but maybe I'll try a different color
Alexya T.
Love this product❤️ Glides on smoothly and looks beautiful on .i would recommend this to anyone .I purchased this at Walmart.
Anabel M.
Like the color and the easy application, but after a while the crayon tends to dry and break. The price is fantastic
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I love clear liner! Keeps my lipstick/gloss/stain from feathering. I always keep one in my purse.
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner, glides on and lasts all day long looks great a lone if you feel like going for a matte look or under gloss.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this product and shade in the past and loved it but the last one I purchased was much darker and more metallic than I remember. Has anyone else noticed a color change?? I am wondering if I got a bad lot?