Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#217 in Lip Liner
Crayon petite lip liner is enriched with aloe for an ultra-soft feel Prevents lip color from feathering and bleeding Made in Paris
Photo (1)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tons of these! This has probably been my most repurchased product ever. They have a bunch of colors to choose from. They go well with any brand, not just their own lip product brand. It goes on so smooth & seamless. It never runs out of the area I line and it stays on for a super long time. Many times I'd come home & see only liner left on my lips. The lipstick may have failed, not lasted but sure as heck the liner didn't budge. Really love this. I actually don't even bother purchasing high end lip liners anymore. I haven't in about 2 years because these do the trick. They do everything the luxury brands do and sometimes even more.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have a seriously love affair with nude shades of lip liner, my collection currently consists of 10+!! I think it is such a flattering shade on so many skin tones and so versatile. I enjoy this smooth formula- it applies nicely to the lips and the best part is that you don't need to sharpen it regularly! Super affordable! Everyone needs at least one nude lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss in their makeup collection!
jillian k.
jillian k.
Sebring, FL
May 28, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Spices
I felt as if it could have been better but other than that it was a great product. The pigmentation wasn't amazing but they do have a bit of color when applied. They do have a pretty good selection of colors to choose from. One thing I would say is I wouldn't use this as a lip liner, I would use this more of a lipstick, but that's just me personally.
Diary V.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
July 24, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Spices
I find that this is actually a very likeable color for me for an everyday wear. I really enjoy the fact that its retractable and the price is very inexpensive!
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Brockton, MA
Wasn't a big fan of this, I tried but it just looked so weird maybe my skin tone or lip shape was no help but maybe I'll try a different color
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Like the color and the easy application, but after a while the crayon tends to dry and break. The price is fantastic
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Sept. 17, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I love clear liner! Keeps my lipstick/gloss/stain from feathering. I always keep one in my purse.
Danae P.
Danae P.
Jan. 2, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Spices
I don't own this particularly but a friend of mine had the red one of this. It smudged like you couldn't believe. You're better off get a Mac lip liner if you have the money for it
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Laredo, TX
Amazing color pay off! Its nice to use all over the lip and it helps keep your lipstick in place, but when used a lone it seems to come off quick, so i mainly use under my lippies
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Trenton, OH
Dec. 15, 2015, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I really want to look more into using this. I love doing my lips and seeing this makes me want to try it more.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS
I have had this product and shade in the past and loved it but the last one I purchased was much darker and more metallic than I remember. Has anyone else noticed a color change?? I am wondering if I got a bad lot?