L'Oréal Paris Crayon Petite Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Felecia F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crayon petite lip liner is enriched with aloe for an ultra-soft feel Prevents lip color from feathering and bleeding Made in Paris

• I have had this product and shade in the past and loved it but th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria T.
Fort Myers
I barely line my lip but when i do it looks good. I like it for special occasions. I bought it at a drug store i think i dont remember. But it not 24 lasting wishing it could be. But it was satisfied
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I use lip liners to fill my lips so maybe if applied differently would work better but it got gross with any moister and faded within an hour of applying. The texture was creamy and soft however but I would not buy again
Erica S.
I have tons of these! This has probably been my most repurchased product ever. They have a bunch of colors to choose from. They go well with any brand, not just their own lip product brand. It goes on so smooth & seamless. It never runs out of the area I line and it stays on for a super long time. Many times I'd come home & see only liner left on my lips. The lipstick may have failed, not lasted but sure as heck the liner didn't budge. Really love this. I actually don't even bother purchasing high end lip liners anymore. I haven't in about 2 years because these do the trick. They do everything the luxury brands do and sometimes even more.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have a seriously love affair with nude shades of lip liner, my collection currently consists of 10+!! I think it is such a flattering shade on so many skin tones and so versatile. I enjoy this smooth formula- it applies nicely to the lips and the best part is that you don't need to sharpen it regularly! Super affordable! Everyone needs at least one nude lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss in their makeup collection!
jillian k.
Sebring, FL
I felt as if it could have been better but other than that it was a great product. The pigmentation wasn't amazing but they do have a bit of color when applied. They do have a pretty good selection of colors to choose from. One thing I would say is I wouldn't use this as a lip liner, I would use this more of a lipstick, but that's just me personally.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love these lipliners. I sometime line my lips or use it all over the lip and top with a sheer gloss. Lasts a long time and doesn't break the bank. I constantly go back to it and purchase several colors to coordinate with the look I prefer.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Beautiful color and very smooth application. I've been looking for nice neutral lipliners to try and this one has been great so far. It doesn't drag on my lips like some liners do and it doesn't dry them out, even if I forget to use a lip priming product.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
This gives awesome color, but doesn't last as long as I would like. The color is perfect, to the point where I have used it all over my lips. I just wish it would last a tad longer!
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
I enjoy this lip liner and think it goes on smooth and lasts pretty long. I use it to line my lips but also to fill them in. Then I follow up with a lip gloss or lipstick. I definitely saw my lipstick having more staying power when doing this.
Erika B.
Panorama City, CA
I love this lip liner. i can't get enough of it!! i use it all over my lips and the pigmentation is beautiful.i also over draw my lips a little to make them look bigger. its a nice shade a pink for those who don't like a lot of color.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
I have had this product and shade in the past and loved it but the last one I purchased was much darker and more metallic than I remember. Has anyone else noticed a color change?? I am wondering if I got a bad lot?