BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lip color

Buy on Amazon
Marylou C.
I like this lip crayon because Im a lipliner person And I like to blend colors on my lips...this lip crayon is great for lining your lips and adding a lighter color to make your lips look full and beautiful
Bianca W.
Simpsonville, SC
I would give this product 20 out of 5 if I could. It has been discontinued and it has been my go-to red lipstick (all I wear) for years!! I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. It will wipe off with a napkin or smear if I wipe it but it has the texture of .. maybe a damp crayon ?  It is the perfect texture. I cannot say enough about this product. I would give one of my legs if they would re-introduce this exact product back to the market with no changes. No changes. No changes. The color is perfect. People always ask me about it - the color, how it stays on so long- it is never dry AT ALL.   I scour eBay for people who have bought extra ones when drugstores have gone out of business so if you happen to know someone please let me know!!
Kelsey   F.
I like this, but I'm not in love with it. It's got good pigment and is creamy feeling. It's not sticky and doesn't smell bad. It doesn't really smell like anything.
Elizabeth E.
Kyle, TX
I like this product it has great pigment to it and it applies evenly and smoothly. Also it doesn't get sticky and wears well.
Jacquelene P.
Afforadble and creamy product. Pigmented, but can be easily smudged away. Good for everyday casual use.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
I really loved this one. One of my favorite. It keeps your lips beautiful, sexy and calm
Leslie E.
It's not to bad . I don't regularly use lip liner . But if I do I use this product.
Eliana F.
I like this product. The pigment is great. Good value, you can buy it in any pharmacy
Mursal N.
I think this is something that I personally really love wearing because it makes me feel comfortable and surprisingly last longer in my lips. Maybe it could be a bit pricy however once you try it and see the results you will want to keep on buying it!
Khushi J.
Bhavnagar
It has a good color. It's smell is really very good. It's cheaper in price and one must buy it.... I bought it from the amazon shop and it was a good experience of using it. It is also long lasting and it stays for a long period of rime. I would buy it again if I would get chance.
Afifa H.
Dewsbury, Dewsbury
How pigmented is this product?
Afifa H.
Dewsbury, Dewsbury
How pigmented is this product?