L'Oréal Paris Couleur Experte®

Color + Highlights in One. Fast at-home hair color. Harmonizing highlight kit.

Couleur Experte® is the only at-home dual-system coloring kit that combines in just one box permanent base color with harmonizing highlights. Thanks to perfectly coordinated shades, you can achieve a rich, elegant, salon-like look in just two easy steps.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Pentasodium Pentetate
  • Sodium Stannate
  • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

I want to put highlights in dark brown hair. Will I get brassy using light ash brow?
FYI - I have checked every WalMart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs and others here in Cowtown.
If anyone knows of somewhere that I can purchase this particular color in Canada (Calgary preferably), please let me know! They are phasing it out and Ill be stuck with nanaimo-bar head forever!!!
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Couleur Experte®!
Rebecca  C.
Greensburg, PA
I loved the way this made my highlights in my hair turn out every time. I was more than satisfied then I expected I would be every time I used it. It saddens me that they don’t sell it in the stores I shop at anymore.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Good but I thought the color was flat. I like some of their other products more so.
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
Loreal Paris Couleur Expert is one of My Favorite Drug Store Box Hair Dye Brands, I’ve been purchasing this Kit for years. I really like their Highlighter Kit’s as well, their one of My favorites too. I find that their Hair Dye/Highlighter kits are easy to use, the color lasts Me longer than some of the other Brands, and the dye is vibrant. Another thing about this hair dye kit is that they give you a nice size amount of conditioner. I’m a huge fan of hair dye or highlighter kits conditioner. I just love how amazing the conditioners smell and feel in My hair. I really do recommend this hair dye kit if your looking to find a good drug store boxed dye. [product:loreal-paris-couleur-experte-hair-color-hair-highlights,-light-ash-brown-french-eclair] L'Oréal Paris
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
I love this product. It makes dyeing your hair very easy and doing the highlights as well. I've been dyeing my hair since and early age and this is one of the best ones true to the color. The conditioner that comes with it is fantastic and I love the smell of it. I would recommend trying it out and would definitely buy again,
Daisy D.
I normally get my hair done at the salon. However, I have used these kits a couple of times. The application is easier for highlight placement than most kits, and the its nice to have both colors in one box, so you know they're complimentary.
Jowanna  L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven’t use this in a while but I know from us for a fact that the L’Oreal name itself is synonymous with greatness I really love their products I love this that you could do highlights and low lights with their products and I really love this particular brand. I really have tried a lot of hair color on the market and this was my go to when I was blonde I loved it it’s just a wonderful product can’t say enough about it
April E.
Glasgow, KY
Best alternative to the salon! Get all over color and highlights in one kit. Easy to mix and apply all over color. The highlights are a little trickier. But not too hard that you can’t do it. I would definitely recommend this and will buy again.
Eve K.
Benton, KY
I like this product as I have used it in the past. Over the past year or so, I have had my hair colored at a salon and it has stayed much healthier over that time. This kit, while I used it, was easy to use, reasonably priced, and readily available
Crystal  M.
Crown City, OH
I like this highlighting kit it really matched the color on the box I like how it gave me the caramel brown look. I do recommend this brand the product is very good it’s easy to use and easy to apply.
Tiffany D.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I like this product.  It didn't damage my hair.  My hair felt soft after applying it.  It's easy to use.  After applying it, I was happy with my color.