L'Oréal Paris Couleur Experte® uploaded by Salina F.L'Oréal Paris Couleur Experte® uploaded by Salina F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color + Highlights in One. Fast at-home hair color. Harmonizing highlight kit.

Couleur Experte® is the only at-home dual-system coloring kit that combines in just one box permanent base color with harmonizing highlights. Thanks to perfectly coordinated shades, you can achieve a rich, elegant, salon-like look in just two easy steps.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Phosphoric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
I love this box dye as it makes my hair look salon done. I litterally get so many compliments and people ask where I got it done. I have oily black medium thickness hair, and it colors my hair to a dark brown with light brown highlights. It is such a pretty color combo.
However, I do have to say that my aunt is a beauty/hair technician, so for the highlights, we use a highlighting cap to make the color more precise. The little tip and directions for highlighting are kinda awful, and you may end up with uneven/unnatural highlights (like I did the first time). I'd recommend purchasing the cap if you plan to do at-home highlights. It truly makes a difference.
My color: 6.2 French Eclair
Regina C.
Monticello
I use the color toasted coconut and I constantly get complements on how great my hair looks. Some people don't even know it's actually colored! The way you can control the highlights separately is amazing. During the winter I can do less highlights and then in the spring and summer I can gradually add more and chunkier ones so it looks like the sun is giving me my beautiful color!
Rachel D.
nashville TN
My mom used this on me when I was old enough to color my hair. She’s always used it and I love it! It is so easy to apply and it really is salon quality! I wish that I could find this again but bigger. My hair is so so long it would take 5 boxes 😂😂 but definitely recommend this!
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
Thai product worked well. I get my hair dyed at the salon twice a year and then I do touch ups myself. My only complaint is my scalp was itchy which usually never happens.
Keilani S.
Norfolk , VA
I love it but it does take a while to do. The smell is strong but it comes out looking great if done right. It’s inexpensive and can be bought anywhere. I got the color I chose. The only highlight product I use.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Back in the beginning of my at-home hair dye experiences, these L'Oreal Paris highlighting kits were one of my go-to's because they make it just so easy. there's no mess ups with the bleaching part. You actually add the highlights after you do the all over color and the lifting actually gives you a really nice complimentary shade automatically with no guesswork. So I recommend this product for anybody that is on a budget and has got at least minimal experience with at- home hair dyeing and is looking for something with a little bit more Flair than just the overall flat color. Don't skimp on the conditioning after hair coloring cuz just like all at home dyes they are a little rough on your hair and can dry it out. I've tried four Shades in this line and was happy with the results of all four of them it's really a no fail.
Salina F.
Florence
Color was great! I got a bronze color and had my mother dye my hair for me! I grabbed the wrong box (thought I was getting a maroon or a burgundy) but the color remained true to the box. Only thing was that I just dyed the ends of my hair Burgundy and this completely fried them! I chopped of 10 inches of my hair but the color hasn't faded at all. The only reason my hair was fried was because I died it one or two weeks earlier with a cheap dye. Otherwise I think my hair would have been fine. I got TONS of compliments on this color and everyone thought it was natural. It's a bronze almost dark ginger color.
Holly D.
Jaffrey NH
I love this product. It makes dyeing your hair very easy and doing the highlights as well. I've been dyeing my hair since and early age and this is one of the best ones true to the color. The conditioner that comes with it is fantastic and I love the smell of it. I would recommend trying it out and would definitely buy again,
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this color for my hair ! It makes it look natural and it helps make it look like i never done anything to my hair. You can get this color at any of your local store and it is a very good price. I would recommend this color to anyone who has brown hair and if you are wanting to look like you have a natural look to your hair.
Gina F.
I tried this kit hoping to get some highlights. Application wasn't really easy. When I was done, I had splotches of color in certain areas. Overall though it did a pretty good job for the money. The bleach kit alone inside is worth buying this for, jn case you cant make it to Sallys.
Influenster M.
Has anybody used this same color system years ago and had no issue but tried to recently and had a reaction and chemical burn and hives?
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
FYI - I have checked every WalMart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs and others here in Cowtown.
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
If anyone knows of somewhere that I can purchase this particular color in Canada (Calgary preferably), please let me know! They are phasing it out and Ill be stuck with nanaimo-bar head forever!!!