L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Magic Lumi Primer, 2 Count

Enlighten your complexion with a light infusing primer. L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is a unique liquid light formula that blends seamlessly into skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity. Texture is smoothed and toned for a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Magic Lumi Primer, 2 Count!
lubbock
This was so pretty on the skin. It is super brightening and makes the foundation have a little extra glow. It is very liquidity but besides that I think it’s a pretty good primer for a little extra dew.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Phenominal! Can't say enough about thus primer. Not for silicone based primer lovers but the subtle glow this gives under my makeup....love it!
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Morehead City, NC
I love the glow, just doesn't keep my makeup in place. I used it for about a week, trying to love it, but it just doesn't work as a primer.
Dry, Mature / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I love this!! I would compare it to mac’s strobe cream, they both give the skin a beautiful glowy base for makeup to go over.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Holy grail for dry skin babes! I love to fix in with my liquid foundation and gives a nice radiant finish! Stunning!
Love this! Makes face so glowy and healthy looking. Makes makeup last all day without having to touch up.
Bought this product at Walmart. Did the job and make my skin very luminous and glowy that's about it
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Was okay didnt work well on me but was easy to use nice packaging OK coverage and was affordable
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
I feel this that’s my face up and leaves a glow all over my face which is a good thing for me
It gives you a great glow and feels great on your skin. It give a little bit of stickiness afterwards which is great for the foundation afterwards. I find that the primer doesn't lose its glow even after you put foundation on top.