L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick, Candy Man, 0.21 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Lesa S.L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick, Candy Man, 0.21 Fluid Ounce uploaded by STEFANIE F.L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick, Candy Man, 0.21 Fluid Ounce uploaded by STEFANIE F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Chocolate lovers, meet your matte! Our cult-favorite Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick just got more addictive. Enhanced with an indulgent chocolate aroma, Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Chocolats scented provides all day full, matte coverage. Our long wear liquid lipstick feels light for all day comfort, never sticky. A chocolate nude liquid lipstick for every craving, meet your newest lip addiction. With a pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips. Packaging May Vary

All Day, Full Coverage Matte Wear - Our liquid lipstick delivers a smooth, even matte coverage that's life proof - Lasts through the day - Won't transfer or bleed; Indulgent Chocolate Aroma - A chocolate nude matte liquid lipstick for every craving. - Intense, pigment loaded shades, never sheer; 16 hours of Lasting color payoff that stays comfortable - Quick Drying Formula - Non Sticky - Won't dry out lips; Designed with a pro-tip applicator to shape and design lips for a precise and easy of application - Full, even coverage in one stroke; Quick Drying Formula - Non Sticky - Won't dry out lips

STEFANIE F.
HOUSTON, TX
I never in a million years figured I would love this product like I do! I’m more of a lipgloss girl, but I bought this on recommendation of one of the beauties on YouTube. First, the wand is shaped just right for applying onto lips. The color is the perfect pinky nude for when you have a more bold eye look, which is pretty often for me. Then, it STAYS ALL DAY! This stuff doesn’t move! And it is still comfortable and not drying on the lips. Last but not least, the smell is amazing, just like cocoa! Not sure how they did it, but please don’t ever discontinue this!
fatema b.
lathrop
I like this brand but I really don’t like the color because it looks like I died 😂😂😂 but it has perfume it smells really good. The reason that I give this 3 star because it doesn’t look good at me but you guys can try maybe you guys like this color!
Charlea M.
Caro
These liquid lips are the best that I have tried from the drugstore. They apply effortlessly and I currently have 3 of the 5 shades. This is budge proof while having a satin look. It definitely exceeded every expectation I had for this product and another perk is that it smells just like chocolate. I never have a hard time putting this on and one sweep gets my lips covered. I have worn this without a lip liner and been completely happy with the results. It is a 10/10 recommendation!
Lesa S.
Cypress
I'm in love with this liquid lipstick! I'm very fair tone but this color is absolutely amazing on me! But I will highly suggest making sure you use a lip scrub and lip moisturizer before using this. If not, the liquid lipstick will start balling off and not last all day.
Danielle S.
Wow wow wow!!!! Oh my goodness this product smells amazing! Not sickly but like hot chocolate, just delicious. I’m not usually a massive fan of scented beauty products but this is an amazing lipstick! Around £7 it’s not affordable but my gosh the staying power and pigment payoff is crazy good! I would 100000% recommend and repurchase a different shade also. Love it!