L'Oréal Paris Colour Supreme Lipcolour Lipstick & Lip Precision Automatic Lip Liner

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tee N.
It's was a very good product love the way it smelled real sweet but not overpowering. I purchased it from Walgreens. Ives used it before repert users. Good value it was not pricey at all. What else can I say. Yes I will continue to purchase this product
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
L'Oréal lipsticks are excellent, their shades, creaminess and the cases are beautiful, comfortable, practical and easy to use, a lipstick L'Oréal will never let you look bad, wearing it makes you feel sexy! I am always willing to buy my favorite colors.
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
Not a huge fan of this lip stick. I bought it one time because it’s very reasonably priced but the staying power was very poor.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
Pretty nice color and i love the lip liner, usually i don't takr the time to use one, but it makes a difference
salam a.
gaza
This lipstick is very useful when you want your lips to appear bigger . If you are a beginner in this skill and you did not master it yet I recommend it for you as a beginner. Basically the color is actually amazing for this skill . So why did I gave 4stars? Because I did not find my ideal lipstick until now . And in my opinion what is the perfect lipstick? Simply it is the lipstick that you put on your lips when ever you go out . It is suitable for all the outfits in your closet . Honestly very amazing lipstick.
paz45
Es súper cremoso realmente no tiene tan alta duración en la primor comida se empieza a desgastar y hay que retocar pero la pigmentación es muy buena y es realmente un buen producto
Ane P.
Recife
This product is amazing. The color and the duration ir unbelievable. I loved! It’s exactly what I expected. I will bough again. The price is a little expansive but the product is excellent.
komal B.
Westminster, LONDON
Love the texture of this lipstick and it is decently long lasting and the tint it leaves behind is also very beautiful
Victória A.
campo largo
Splendid color, great effect on the lips, easy to use, makes the perfect lip design. Nice packing. Worth trying.
Mai M.
It is really colour supreme i liked it and going to buy some colours to my makeup recently ,hope so these days