L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche The Magic Top Coats Nail Polish uploaded by Ash S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultimate touch of couture. Inspired by the latest trends spotted on the runway LOreals The Magic Top Coats collection will let you reinvent your nails.

Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
Elise P.
Tega Cay
I want to love this so much but I don’t 🙁 After using it multiple times I think it’s time for retirement. The shimmers hardly shimmer and the gloss is lack luster . Don’t recommend
Kristine G.
I love this over almost any polish I own! I put it on one or two nails and it makes an at home manicure look professional. Super affordable and available at CVS and Target.
Nicole M.
I’m the type of person who only likes nudes, French or natural looking nails so when I find shades like this I’m super excited because I don’t like super bright nails. The price was a little to high for my liking.
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I love this nail polish! I am obsessed with the holographic sheen. This was my first time using this polish. It's super easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I love this so much! Would definitely recommend.
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Love how it makes any color matte, i do have a doubt on some colors where it just doesn't go looks ugly! But overall i use dark shades witch make it look pretty great!
Roseanna P.
Upperglade
1 time coat and your finished and your nails look amazing. Drys quick and don't run all over the place like most nail polishes does. Wonder value.
Shandell P.
Guthrie
Love this polish! I have it in purple, it’s super sparkly and dosnt chip like most nail polishes after a day. Definitely would buy more
Mandee R.
Love the colors you have fuse two or three coats depending I have acrylic so I last so my longer and me then people who don't have
Anvita G.
Irving
Purchased at: Target
A nice thick glitter nail top coat. I use it with transparent nail Polish to get a subtle shimmer glossy look for my nails.