L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Star Secrets Lipcolour, Kerry's Rosewood, 0.13 Ounce uploaded by Shannon J.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Star Secrets Lipcolour, Kerry's Rosewood, 0.13 Ounce uploaded by Shannon J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shannon J.
L'Oreal carries Rosewood number 225 is wonderful. (The SKU number is 712-491-2021.)
You can see in the pictures that has slight little sparkle I did put a (Neutrogena SPF) sheer underneath. My lipstick looks a little bit more like a lip gloss rather then the lipstick because of the addition. However, the color is the just about the same (I just like the translucent look a little bit more!)
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've worn this exact lipstick in this exact shade for at least five years, maybe more. It's a dark enough color to be seen, but not so dark it looks unnatural. I tried a nude shade recently, and it was too plain. I felt washed out. I am fair-skinned, reddish hair, and a wear a lot of black, preferring to keep my wardrobe and my life simple. I wear one shade of lipstick - and this is "it."
Julia J.
Flushing, NY
A sheer nude color with a lot of glitter. Wasn't a fan of all the shimmer, but if you have a pale face I would recommend. Applies very smoothly!
Anne-Marie B.
The nude colour of this lipstick look great on anyone with pale skin like me, the only thing that I don't like about it is the shimmer that it gives. If you have pale skin and love shimmery lipstick, this is definitely for you.
Selina F.
Nice nude color! Stays on all day, i really recommend it for people who have a pale skin like mine
i ran out of mine but I'm for sure going to buy a new one..
Eva M.
Very moisturizing, stays on all day, and a beautiful color! I really highly recommend purchasing this!