BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I actually liked this product a lot. The formula is so amazing. It’s goes on very well & is not patchy at all. It’s not a matte finish, so it looked dewy but not too shiny. I just didn’t really enjoy the color I selected for myself.
🖤Camryn H.
Gate city
This lipstick lasted a little bit longer than the other one they did have the same consistency but I loved the packaging on this because it seemed a lot cleaner and I would recommend this one over the other one
Stacie B.
Long Valley, NJ
I love this nude/caramel color.  It goes so well with the nude palettes that are so popular right now.  The only negative I can say is that I don't love the smell of the lipstick.
Grayce Y.
Weems
It’s a really good lip color. The formula is comparable to some of the Colourpop lippie sticks . Beautiful color as well. Considering the fact that is is a drugstore product the really was reasonable .
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Dina A.
This lipstick smells great and feels awesome. I just hope it was more long lasting. The packaging is so elegant and sleek I give it five stars because it is very hydrating and the price is great.
জেসিকা এ.
Meriden
I love the color. I think this color will fit my skin tone and yes it meet my expectations. I have always look for this color. It last long, there is no question. It is very easy to use.I love it.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
All of these Colour Riche lippies are amazing!! Love the color range and how creamy they are. Great pigmentation and I mean for the price, come on they swatch better than some of the higher end brands!! Love my Colour Riche lipsticks!!
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not this color but the Jennifer's nude in particular since I couldn't find it. It's so bad, an absolute regret. I don't usually buy drugstore lipsticks as a lipstick fanatic since I do prefer luxury lipstick. But I thought it was interesting that this brand tried to correspond to these celebrity's well known lipstick shade. So I gave it a try and it was terrible. No pigment, barely made an hour wear, patchy and just not ideal for a lipstick. Only gave it a 2 star cause I kinda liked the matte black packaging. First lipstick from this brand and was definitely my last.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Beautiful color and consistency. I absolutely love the texture of L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks. They always leave my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The formula is fairly long-lasting as well. Definitely would buy again and recommend to a friend.