BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Lipstick Eva's Caramel 0.13 oz
Not this color but the Jennifer's nude in particular since I couldn't find it. It's so bad, an absolute regret. I don't usually buy drugstore lipsticks as a lipstick fanatic since I do prefer luxury lipstick. But I thought it was interesting that this brand tried to correspond to these celebrity's well known lipstick shade. So I gave it a try and it was terrible. No pigment, barely made an hour wear, patchy and just not ideal for a lipstick. Only gave it a 2 star cause I kinda liked the matte black packaging. First lipstick from this brand and was definitely my last.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Review for: Lipstick Eva's Caramel 0.13 oz
Beautiful color i was in love . I sadly ran out of this lipstick, but it was better than I expected. I would so buy another one
Heather L.
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
Love this color! Nice Marsala nude to be on trend with the 2015 color of the year! It has good color payoff and is moisturizing but is also slightly scented which I don't care too much for. Overall I would recommend this product because it's trendy and affordable!
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
I love this lipstick, I have it in the nude JLO, it is my go it lipstick plus it is very creamy,stays on all day. This is a keeper.
Deja B.
Deja B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this product. great lipstick and a lot of colors, comes in a nice tube and it is a great texture. Very pigmented.
Gia T.
Gia T.
Love this product. Very creamy and pigmented, I love all the colors in the nudes line. But jlo and Eva are my favorites. You don't really need a lip liner with these lipsticks, well I don't use one expect for the jlo red. All around love loreal, and I love this line!
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Lipstick Eva's Caramel 0.13 oz
Beautiful color and consistency. I absolutely love the texture of L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks. They always leave my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The formula is fairly long-lasting as well. Definitely would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Ira F.
Ira F.
North Hills, California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipstick.
The texture was great and glided on like butter. I also loved the color pigment
Candace S.
Candace S.
Maxton, NC
Review for: Lipstick Eva's Caramel 0.13 oz
I most definitely love this product ! I recommend it all the way ! It's beautiful
Aline P.
Aline P.
I love this lipstick, he gets a very creamy texture in the mouth, besides moisturize. The color is also very modern is very good for fair skin