L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Star Secrets Lipcolour, Andie's Rose Carmine, 0.13 Ounce

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bronzine is a pretty - no orange or pink or gray- shimmery bronzed brown. Very easy to wear, at least on me. I'm light skinned with brown hair and brown eyes. This goes on very natural on me and doesn't stand out.

Fairest Nude is a cool nude, come to find out after I tried it. I need a warmer or neutral color. It is a very light pink nude and it doesn't do anything for my coloring.

Pure Burgundy is a reddish plummy brown that leans toward the bright side of things. A little bright for me as I was hoping for a darker not brighter color. (I top it off with my Iman lip shimmer in Velvet and that little bit of golden brown burgundy helps with the brightness and gives it that darker pop of color and gloss. The Iman line is marketed for people of color but this particular color Velvet is so beautiful on me.)

Ginger Spice is a very pretty warm brown. I bought a back up for this particular color as I found a good color for me.

Formula is nice and not drying at all. Slight scent that goes away quickly and no taste. I took off one star because the shimmer colors are not long lasting. I think these are made to be more moisturizing than long lasting. Overall, very good.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of lipsticks from loreal. It glides on and is so rich in color and not drying or sticky on the lips. They do transfer so youll have to reapply after eating, drinking, and kissing. But for the price and variety of colors you cant go wrong with these.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
i guess im the first to review this. lol i love this color on my lips its lightweight, smells good and goes on smooth
Eu queria muitoo esse baton amo essa cor e sempre quis cor assim entao eu adoro
Ayfer A.
Ayfer A.
Toronto
One of my favourite drug store lip products would have to be this one! It has such a nice and smooth texture and a really nice colour payoff for the price! You can almost compare it to the higher end lipsticks like the Urban Decay brand. I got mine at my local Walmart along with a couple of the nude lipsticks L'oreal also came out with for this line. I would recommend wearing with with a lip liner, as it will last longer on your lips!