Mei A.
Review for: Burnished Blush, Enamel Red, Lacquered Strawberry more...
These are gorgeous. I love the packaging, because I can see the color through the clear top but the quilted look feels higher end? I don't know how to describe it. I thought it as going to be more like a balm, but it's SO PIGMENTED in comparison to my other tinted balms. I wore the Enamel Red yesterday it it'll be absolutely gorgeous for the holidays! My one issue with it is that the lipsticks definitely have a strong scent and it takes a while to fade. It doesn't smell bad by any means, I just prefer my lipsticks to be unscented. Would definitely still recommend to a friend.