BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ultra-rich, ultra-radiant shiny lipstick. Glossy, high color finish for lips that Shine. Available in 16 luminous, high-definition shades.

Turn on the Color, Switch on the Shine with Colour Riche® glossy lipstick. Discover L’Oréal Paris Shine Lipstick. Ultra-rich, ultra-radiant lipstick with a glossy finish and comfortable wear, nevery sticky.In just one stroke, experience a hydrating and lasting shine effect coupled with a rich color pay-off. This lipstick’s true color formula has 60% more oils, leaving lips comfortable and conditioned throughout the wear and for days after. High-performance color, radiant shine finish.

• Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane

• CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Shine Lipstick
  • "The perfect node is here at last! This formula is just a home run. I typically go for a gloss, they feel more hydrating on the lips and come off easier. This formula has a glossy finish and feels like chapstick but has a beautiful pigment to it. I really adore this color and will be wearing it all the time! It applies like a dream. While it isn't the most long lasting lip product out there, it still sits beautifully on the lips for a good amount of time. I love the look, feel, and finish of this lipstick! Definitely try this out and fall in love for yourself!" in 6 reviews
  • "I traveled to multiple stores today to get this lipstick! It is amazing!!! So nourishing in the lips! The color is wonderful and looks perfect with a full face of makeup or a natural look!!! I can’t wait to try the other colors! Huge drugstore find!" in 4 reviews
  • "L' oreal is absolutely an inexpensive great brand. This lip sticks are so creamy when you apply them and it lasts for hours. I'm so glad i decided to buy these" in 4 reviews
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Varnished Rosewood more...
I do like this product and I would like to have it in other shades. It feels more like a balm or a good gloss than a lipstick. The shade I have Varnished Rosewood is a wonderful my lips but better shade. I do have to reapply often and I think the packaging is very cheap looking and feeling, L’Oréal has done much better with lipstick packaging in the past. I have never been a fan of clear packaging that the twist up mechanism is visible, I just don’t like that. The actual product is very nice. The price to me, it is around $10.00 is too much for what it is. I find Bite Beauty lippy at TJMaxx for $5.50 all the time. I find ABH liquid lipstick for $7.00 so all the drug store brands that keep raising prices because a beauty Influencer on YouTube is shook and obsessed with their product need to take a seat. I am sick of it. Don’t get me wrong I love my high end products but pick a lane. When we can find good deals then it puts other prices into a different perspective.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Dazzling Doe more...
When I had watched Tati's review on these I was left a little torn. I could not decide if I liked the colors and finish enough to try them. The 'Dazzling Doe' shade stuck out to me the most, but it was always out of stock when I had the courage to try it.

My mom actually ended up picking one up, and let me try it. I fell in love instantly! My lips felt amazing when I was wearing it - in my opinion it has the consistency of a chapstick, and I love chapstick. I would find myself forgetting that I was even wearing it, the product feels that good.

'Dazzling Doe' is such a flattering taupe shade without looking like it does not belong. I find myself wearing this even on days that I do not have makeup on, I like it that much.
It has a glossy finish, but actually stays quite well throughout the day, and it dries down nicely enough.

I highly recommend!
Aryn L.
Review for: Varnished Rosewood, Glossy Fawn more...
I don't always love drugstore lip products but I have been blown away by these beauties. I purchased my two comfort zone colors a nude (Glossy Fawn) and a neutral (Varnished Rosewood) but I might purchase one or two more of these because they are so great. They aren't super long lasting, but are so comfortable with a beautiful finish. Also it makes my lips feel and look smooth, I also use these on top of lip liners and have layered on top of liquid lipsticks with great results. They have a sweet familiar smell that I can't describe (maybe like SweetTarts??) . Highly recommend these!
Julie D.
Review for: Polished Tango, Sparkling Rose, Burnished Blush more...
I bought a few of these lipsticks after seeing a review on youtube by emilynoel83, and I'm glad I did!  I was a bit nervous about the texture since they appeared very shiny.  I didn't want any stickiness or a "goober-y" type feeling, and thankfully there was none of that.

The first one I bought was Polished Tango, which is a pretty pink color that is perfect for summer.  It has a nice rich color and doesn't disappoint.  The second I bought was Burnished Blush, which is a nice deeper color, and darker.  A bit too dark for me but a beautiful color.  Sparkling Rose was the last one I bought, and the color wasn't as rich in my opinion.  This one really just applies shine to my lips and a very light amount of color, if any.

The texture feels moisturizing and very comfortable.  It does transfer to cups and things but that's pretty normal in my opinion, so I didn't take off any stars for it.  I also like the packaging.  The style is unique but the gold band around the middle still reminds you they're by Loreal.

I plan to get the coral color next because I like the formula so much!  I definitely recommend these lipsticks!
Emily P.
Review for: Burnished Blush more...
I normally use L'Oréal's Color Riche lip color but I saw these at my local Target and had to try one. It normally goes for about $8 but I saved a dollar with my coupon– either way still pretty inexpensive. It glides on smooth and feels moisturizing like lip balm, but the color is rich like a lipstick. It has a bit of a shine almost like a lipgloss but not as shiny and definitely not sticky. It lasts long and has a light scent/flavor that is nice. I found this lipstick comparable to Almay's Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick which was a favorite of mine but harder to find these days, so I'm excited to have found these as a replacement. I'll definitely be buying more shades for the summer!
Lindsay T.
Review for: Sparkling Rose more...
This is a great lipstick. It glides on super smooth and easy, feels very moisturizing and comfortable, and isn't at all sticky. I really love the packaging, especially because I'm able to see the actual color of the lipstick through the cap without needing to take it off. My only downside is that it doesn't stay on my lips very long and I find myself needing to reapply quite frequently. However the shade I got (Sparkling Rose) is pretty close in color to my actual lips since I was looking for a simple everyday shade, and I'm able to just dab a little on my lips without a mirror throughout the day and it's not too much of an inconvenience.
Lindsey G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Sparkling Rose more...
Formula- super comfortable✔️
Finish- very glossy and pigmented 🤩
Leave a slight stain, but wear away evenly and do not dry out lips 👄
Best price- found at Walmart for $8!
Pleased with every shade I have tried! Both nudes and deep reds wear beautifully and do not run outside lip line ‼️
🔆highly recommend but you will have to reapply (after eating/drinking) if you want to last all day🔆
Kelley W.
La Marque, TX
Review for: Luminous Coral more...
I purchased the Luminous Coral lipstick a few days ago. I like it, but the demo wasn't so great at Walmart. This was my first time trying the demo station to try to select a shade for my skin tone. The demonstrator was using Q-Tips which absorbed most of the product, but it had potential. I wish they were more equipped. But, overall it's a good summer color, I love coral. I really like the silver tube. I have to use a little more of the lipstick than usual for it to actually show up on my lips.  L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Shine Lipstick
Kasey G.
Eau Claire
I love this lipstick and have it in multiple colors. I have only had issues with one color in that it got a little gummy, but all the rest of the colors I have look gorgeous and last as well as you would expect a lipstick to last. The colors are beautiful and relatively opaque and the shine finish is very nice as well. My only complaint is the shape of the product, it is difficult for me to apply well because it has a rounded tip. I haven't experienced issues with any of the nude colors I picked up but the bright red that I have is difficult to apply.
Ram C.
A bit of a sleeper release, IMO. I got the bright orange-coral shade. Got my mom the rosewood shade. We are both fans, especially for the price. The formula reminds me of those lovely tint-in-oil (?) lipsticks YSL has, but obviously cheaper. They do tend to emphasize dry patches, so exfoliate as normal. They are VERY comfortable to wear , but don't last long (as expected , tbh. i dont mind as they are easy to reapply). Also, smells like a soft and sweet candy. No perfume scent here. Lol. Recommended.
lina n.
Does it transfer easily
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Anyone else in love with this silver tube moment??
gayathrie P.
Chennai
How long does it stay?
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Este color combina con mi piel?
I buy this free product