L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Serum Inside Lipstick uploaded by Ann K.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Serum Inside Lipstick uploaded by Bõůchra S.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Serum Inside Lipstick uploaded by maisie b.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm always looking for long lasting lipstick that moistur...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
I really like l’oréal’s lipsticks. I think maybellines are better but these are for sure a close second. I love that some are enriched with serums in them to make your lips look plumper and moisturize them
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
L’Oreal will always be a great brand for me. They’re products are for any skin tone. This lipstick is the perfect red shade. Bright, bold and looks good with almost anything! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Brook G.
Andalusia
This is my favorite lipstick. I do not wear any other color. They say if you accentuate your eyes then wear more natural lip colors so your eyes will stand out more. I definitely enjoy this color. This lipstick is smooth and creamy.
Katarina B.
Tucson, Arizona
I used this for my winterguard shows and it lasted hours. I recommend this product to anyone to wear to a party, casual event, or if you are performing. It’s my go to winterguard lipstick, and for all of my performances.
Nicole T.
These lipsticks are very comparable to high end lipsticks, but cost sooooo much less! They are 100% worth your money. L’Oréal has so many colors that fits every skin type. I would definitely recommend
Rushana C.
Rubs off too easily. I’m not big on shinny lipstick. I prefer matte. However the color pay off is great. A lot of shades so you can always find what you’re looking for.
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Loreal Paris the chocalate spice. I like it really well it goes on smooth,has a beautiful color,and it's pretty affordable. Only thing I didnt like was the smell.
Ashley l.
I like loral it's good to use. I have used it before it was a good product it was glossy it still showed a little color. It I want use it for like everyday product.
Ayantika L.
Jersey City
Although the colour is great and good for daily wear, I personally feel that this lippie doesn't last long enough and washes off every 4 hours completely. Is not water resistant at all. The colour is great and complements my medium skin tone.
Sarah S.
Pawcatuck, CT
A very nice color that is flattering on many different skin tones. I know many people with a wide range of complexions that adore this red and use it as their go to. I would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable lipstick to add to their daily lineup.
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
I'm always looking for long lasting lipstick that moisturizes my lips while it's on. How long does this lipstick last? Does it have any moisturizing qualities to it?