L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige uploaded by Mimi F.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige uploaded by Mimi F.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige uploaded by Oleksandra I.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4 perfectly matched, easy-to-use sumptuous colours. Choose just the right colours to make your eyes look their biggest, brightest and most attractive. Creating a smouldering, smoky eye look has never been easier! The Colour Riche; palettes is not only designed in the shape of an eyelid but also has a drawing on the back of the pack to guide you when creating your perfect eye look. see more...

Jody S.
Jody S.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige
One of my absolute must haves. Love the assortment of colors, the technique and the outcome once applied. I use colors to enhance my average brown eyes, and this product never fails to bring out the best!
MIKAULY V.
MIKAULY V.
Doral, FL
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad is beautiful !!! the packaging is very elegant I like the smell and pigmentation, can stumping very well and I love that one eye shadows, I love her and want more
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige
I like this shadows individually but together not so much. wearing alone these look amazingm however these do not layer well with each other.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Riceville, TN
Love, love L'Oréal eye shadow. I just bought the large package they just put out and love being able to do the smoky eye look.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Seattle
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige
I expected this to be a matte eyeshadow so when I used it I was disappointed to find it wasn't
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Leesville, LA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad E1 Timeless Beige
This product is amazing! It has crazy pigmentation, especially for a drugstore product! You only need one swipe and you will get plenty of color payout. It is also very cream and a dream to blend out. I reach for this almost everyday because they make doing my makeup so easy. I highly recommend these awesome eye shadows!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This Timeless Beige pallet looks very nice on my sister eye..she loves it and guess she ask for another one for Christmas....Loreal you are #1 on my sis...list I introduced her to the make up and age in love...
Megan M.
Megan M.
South Boardman, MI
I love this quad. very simple colors. very good pigmentation. i am not into a super dark eye so this helps me achieve great color without being too dark.
C m.
C m.
Leeds, AL
I love this color pallet. I have a more pale complexion. I don't use the lightest shade in this pallet because it doesn't show up at all. But the other colors are beautiful and last.
Caitlyn K.
Caitlyn K.
Muenster, TX
This is a great eye shadow palette for everyday use. I use it as a teacher, it's not too dark but it helps me look more professional.