L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad uploaded by Mimi F.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad uploaded by Mimi F.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad uploaded by Oleksandra I.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

4 perfectly matched, easy-to-use sumptuous colours. Choose just the right colours to make your eyes look their biggest, brightest and most attractive. Creating a smouldering, smoky eye look has never been easier! The Colour Riche; palettes is not only designed in the shape of an eyelid but also has a drawing on the back of the pack to guide you when creating your perfect eye look.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby D.
Leesville, LA
This product is amazing! It has crazy pigmentation, especially for a drugstore product! You only need one swipe and you will get plenty of color payout. It is also very cream and a dream to blend out. I reach for this almost everyday because they make doing my makeup so easy. I highly recommend these awesome eye shadows!
Jody S.
One of my absolute must haves. Love the assortment of colors, the technique and the outcome once applied. I use colors to enhance my average brown eyes, and this product never fails to bring out the best!
Jillian C.
N Bonneville, WA
I really like these small pallets that is perfectly color coordinated especially when you have a certain color scheme in mind. This also is great quality eyeshadow especially for the price!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This Timeless Beige pallet looks very nice on my sister eye..she loves it and guess she ask for another one for Christmas....Loreal you are #1 on my sis...list I introduced her to the make up and age in love...
MIKAULY V.
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad is beautiful !!! the packaging is very elegant I like the smell and pigmentation, can stumping very well and I love that one eye shadows, I love her and want more
C m.
Leeds, AL
I love this color pallet. I have a more pale complexion. I don't use the lightest shade in this pallet because it doesn't show up at all. But the other colors are beautiful and last.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles , CA

I simply love these shadows, the color is perfect and I do not change for any other, the fixation is optimum the color is beautiful and lasts a lot in the eyes.
Megan M.
S Boardman, MI
I love this quad. very simple colors. very good pigmentation. i am not into a super dark eye so this helps me achieve great color without being too dark.
Caeli D.
I like this shadows individually but together not so much. wearing alone these look amazingm however these do not layer well with each other.
Caitlyn K.
Muenster, TX
This is a great eye shadow palette for everyday use. I use it as a teacher, it's not too dark but it helps me look more professional.