L'Oréal Paris

Our 1st Plumping Lipstick for an instant volumized look and moisturized feelSheer kiss of color for lips that appear soft, glossy, and visibly fullerAddictive application experience and a refreshing, tingling sensationAvailable in 9 fresh, fun, fruity scents

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Plump and Shine Lipstick, Sheer Lipstick, Watermelon Plump!
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Watermelon Plump
Lovely sheer watermelon color with a glossy finish. It's comfortable on the lips and the menthol is not the burn-your-flesh-off kind of tingle. Watermelon plump is a nice warm and wearable shade. It doesn't last very long, but it's a really nice formula apart from that and that's to be expected with a glossy sheer lip product.
Hannah M.
Danville, IL
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Plump and Shine Lipstick, Sheer Lipstick, Watermelon Plump uploaded by Hannah M.
Review for: Watermelon Plump
The plumper is so soft and smooth and it feels very nice on my lips. I think a lot of other people would enjoy this as much as I do.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Plump and Shine Lipstick, Sheer Lipstick, Watermelon Plump uploaded by Heather S.
Review for: Blue Mint Plump
This is my all time favorite drugstore lipstick. This actually is plumping and it’s cooling so it doesn’t burn and the color is more of a dupe for the too faced magical unicorn lipstick. I was blown away by this and was super happy I picked one up when I saw it.
Laura A.
Winchester, MA
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Plump and Shine Lipstick, Sheer Lipstick, Watermelon Plump uploaded by Laura A.
I love the L’Oréal Colour Riche Shine lipsticks and was excited to see these additions to the line. These have the same comfortable and moisturizing formula as the shine lipsticks with the addition of a slight minty tingle. They provide a sheer wash of color and the shade “watermelon plump” is a lovely red orange. Given how hydrating and sheer they are you do need to reapply relatively often. This hasn’t been a deal breaker for me!
Emily K.
This was sort of a random purchase for me. I was intrigued by the mint and the blue color, as I assumed it would be sheer. I have the coconut color in this as well and I like it. The blue is much more tingly! It leaves a very pretty sheer, almost lavender tint. It settles into a nice almost icy nude that you don’t need a mirror to apply. I gave it a 3 because I’m not a huge fan of the bulky tube, and surprisingly it dries out my lips a tidge.
Ram C.
I have watermelon and blue mint. Watermelon is a nice semi-sheer pink-red that smells like (wait for it...) watermelon candy. Slight tingle for the plumping. Blue mint is what I wanted too faced unicorn tears (la creme iteration, not the newer one) to be: slight blue-lavender tint with sparkle and shine. not turn GD frosty pink fuschia on me. It's SUBTLE. It's not supposed to be 100% pigmented. I've tried fig as well and that one smears a bit when applying but it's not too bad. I'm only taking a star off just because I hate menthol/peppermint in lipstick and it negates any hydrating properties. But this one doesn't burn or cause a reaction for me so it's fine, I suppose. I'd like to see more colours, some non-candy shades.
Domonique S.
Saint Helens, OR
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Plump and Shine Lipstick, Sheer Lipstick, Watermelon Plump uploaded by Domonique S.
Review for: Blue Mint Plump
This is a great product! It doesn’t actually look purple but gives a slight purple sparkly tint. It does plump just enough and smells yummy! It’s a nice gloss to use alone or on top of your lipstick!
Joceline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Blue Mint Plump
I almost have every color! I love the formula and how the scents match the color name! I love the feeling of them on my lips and it is so good! I also use a lip liner and it looks amazing.
Andrea M.
Review for: Blue Mint Plump
This lipstick is okay. It's sheer and gives a slight lilac tint. It doesn't go on dark. It won't be the color of the tube. It's glittery and shimmery. The plumper tingles mildly. It doesn't burn or anything. It tastes and smells like mint.
Andrea M.
Review for: Watermelon Plump
I like this color lipstick. It is shimmery and glittery. It smells and tastes like watermelon. It goes on sheer, but has a nice red color. The plumper is slight, and tingles. It doesn't burn or anything.

Looking for your answer?