BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Your dream color is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche Nail Color, a unique formula that delivers intense color, luxurious shine and 10-day wear*. Available in a delicious spectrum of must-have shades, the collection is divided into 4 unique color stories curated by L’Oréal’s exclusive Color Designer Orrea Light. There’s a perfect hue to match your personality, style and mood. Rich, trendy colors exclusively curated by our international Color Designer. Patented brush for ultimate control and precise application Find your shade(s) in one of 4 color collections. *When used with Colour Riche One Stop Base base coat and Top of the Line top coat.

• I know this product is affordable, but is the quality worth it? W...2 Answers
  • How much do these nail polishes cost? I also haven't been able to...1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish chip off easy! 2 Answers
Viridiana M.
I bought this nail polish because it was on sale, and I'm glad I did. The color I purchased was Jennifer's nude. It's a great color not sure why it's called nude because it's more on the grayish side but it's a pretty color. The formula is great and opaque I did two coats. I was amazed at how fast it dried. The only negative thing about this polish is that it's not long lasting on the 4th day my nails started to chip.
Katie M.
Bowie, TX
I purchased this in the color "tangerine crush." It looked coral In the bottle and came out a little more orange then I'd liked, but it is good polish! The brush was great and easy to use, and it went on smooth and even! I have only used it on my toenails, but it was on for 2 1/2 weeks without chipping, so I will definitely purchase more of these!
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I have the nude color in this and honestly I'm not a fan. It's really this and I had to use about 3 coats or two thick thick coats for it to not be transparen't or streaky. It dented very easily and it may have been because of the many coats it needed. The color looks great but the quality wasn't as good as I expect it to be.
Michelle B.
League City, TX
Perfect nail color, it chipped a little to fast for me, but it was my first time to use it. I don't know if I would by it again unless it was on sale. It's a reasonable price but then again all nail polishes are getting a little to pricey. It wouldn't be my top choice to tell people to go get.
Karina K.
Newington, CT
NICE NAIL POLISH BRAND. HONESTLY LIKE THEYRE DARKER COLORS MORE THAN THE LIGHTS. GREAT FOR LASTING LONG ON TOES, BUT OESNT LAST TOO LONG ON HANDS. THERE IS NOT TOO MUCH OF A COLOR SELECTION, AND SEEMS LIKE ITS MOSTLY REDS AND PINKS WHICK IM NOT TOO CONTENT WITH. BUT OVERALL GOOD BRAND.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love the Loreal nail polish formula. It applies smoothly on my nails, and the end product looks like I got a manicure and pedicure. Plus I love that Loreal has a lot of variety of nail polishes color which is awesome. Plus it's affordable and you can go to any drugstore to buy it.
Taylor G.
Allegan, MI
Review for: Check Me Out
I love. Any of there nail polishes but this color has to be my favorite. They dry so nicely and don't take forever they don't goop or bubble. And go on nice and smooth. There smell isn't overly bad like most. It last a really good amount of time i would but some everyday if i could.
Kaylee C.
I love the light pink color, makes skin look tanner and makes nails look longer. Very easy to use, not thick like some polishes. I'm a repeat user on this product, definitely would buy again. Recommend to anyone looking for a good, fun nail polish, yet classy at the same time.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Review for: 620 Julianne's Nude
I bought this product because I thought the color was so gorgeous and it was. However, it chipped very easily and didn't dry well at all, it literally took hours for it to dry. If it hadn't chipped and dried within minutes I probably would have given this product 4 stars.
Lindsay S.
I can't say enough good things about this polish! You can't beat the quality for the price. The formula is opaque in one swipe and the finish is super glossy. I can go 5-6 days without a chip when I use this. I have a bunch of the colors and I would definitely recommend
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Which is your favorite shade?
Jean C.
Carrying Place, On Canada
If properly applied will the polish last a couple of weeks
Nudrat P.
How long do these colours stay on as an average? Also does it require 2 coats or can you slide by with only one?
Kelsey   F.
Does this brand dry quickly? How many coats does it take to get good color? Thank You.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Is this item easy to use?