L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color Nude Privee Collection uploaded by Cherry B.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color Nude Privee Collection uploaded by Destiny D.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color Nude Privee Collection uploaded by Kait K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Your dream color is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche Nail Color, a unique formula that delivers intense color, luxurious shine and 10-day wear when used with Colour Riche One Stop Base, base coat and Top of the Line, top coat. Patented brush for ultimate control and precise application. Now available in 6 custom created nude shades inspired by our stars!

Buy on Amazon
Steph P.
I absolutely LOVE this color! I was looking for a nice nude color and this one rocks. It looks great for work or business lunches and isn’t too in your face. Would definitely recommend this for every day wear.
Fatemeh S.
Okay who doesn't love a nude muted nail. So chic and on trend. This is not my first time using loreal nail polish. They are great quality and good price would recommend it. Yup would buy again to try different colors.
Delcy P.
I did not purchased this exact color but let me tell you that I was kind of debating whether go purchasing or not because of the prize. It was the best thing I ever did the nail polish consistency is amazing and not watery at all. Very good for the prize !
Corinth S.
Germantown, MD
I can't even begin how to describe my love for this nail polish! All the colors in this line are amazing! The formula is so good, and I can't stop looking at my nails every time I use this nail polish! I have the shade Julianne.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this color. It's the perfect nude pink. It's long lasting. I bought mines at Walmart for $5. This is my first time using this nail polish. 💅 The price is good and I would be buying it again.
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
I've used many different brands of nail polish and loreal is my least favorite. I assumed I would like it a lot because I love their make up products but I was disappointed because it quickly chipped off and the color payoff is not that great.
Andrea C.
Burlington, NC
Love the whole Privee Collection! J-Lo has me down and I love absolutely ALL of the nail polishes! Hard to come by, and I would love to get my hands on all of them....but they are the absolute perfect no-fuss goes-with-everything match!
Felicia Y.
I just got this recently. I love the nail polish color. Its a nice color. It has a little bit of glitter in there because it shimmers when I put it on my nail to try it out.
Teresa V.
Estoy facinada con todos los colores de pinta uñas que tienen. Me encantan mi mama siempre me regala de estos por que sabe que me gustan mucho en verdad los recomiendo.
Paige O.
I love this color in the L'Oreal Paris collection. You get what you pay for when it concerns color pay off. Doesn't chip too badly but I wouldn't wear it for my wedding.