BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I bought the color "Too Dimensional?" from the clearance basket at my local grocery store on a whim. I don't wear much nail polish, but I thought the color looked like a winter sky. Had to have it! I've used glitter polishes before and they were all pretty meh-- either clumpy, sparse, or streaky. However, this polish goes on gorgeous! One coat give you a light lavender and is FULL of micro glitter and it goes on really clean which is good because It is hard to remove from your skin, so cleaning up the edges takes some elbow work). Two coats is all you need to get a nice royal purple thick with silver and blue-green glitter! Plus, it dries pretty fast and it lasts much longer than other polishes. I wear it without a top or undercoat because I'm a savage. I will say you'll probably want a topcoat, though, especially if you wear delicate fabrics. The glitter is very gritty and the bare polish gives the top of your fingernails and emery board texture that can catch on light fabrics like chiffon (think bridesmaid dresses and sheer blouses) without a topcoat. Highly recommend this color! I want to try the other glitters in this line. Hopefully I will get more soon!
Veronica A.
Love their color selection. You can find their products just about any drug store honestly . They are good value and last long.!I have purchased their products quit a bit
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the L’Oreal Paris Colour Rich Nail Color Neons! This blue is amazing! The yellow is cute... The green and orange are awesome! And because my daughter n I are die hard Miami fans, the orange and green are important! These colors are so fun in the Summer time!
Lindsey N.
Gallatin, TN
Love this color and I love this polish. I bought it at CVS pharmacy. I would definitely recommend it as it stays in pretty well. The price is pretty good too. I would recommend it to other people. It's a good polish.
💋Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
This nail polish really does cover the nail well. Only took 2 costs to get the result I was looking for. It is very easy to apply and goes on smooth. It is better than the cheaper brands at the store.
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
I love his nail polish it's so thick and the color is so beautiful for fall and summer honestly for all seasons it's special and L'Oréal products have nice nail polish and I recommend this if you like yellow
SaVannah F.
Queen Creek
I am in love with this color. It is super cute. You can find it at any drugstore. This is not my first time buying this nail polish. It's super easy to apply, not chunky at all, and doesn't need numerous coats.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I can't believe there isn't any reviews on this beauty! L'Oreal Acid Watermelon is the best pink polish! It's HTF now I wish I could get my hands on one! ❤️💅🏾❤️
emily p.
Lucedale ms
Like really I still haven’t got a nail polishes that I like I like a lot but I don’t really love one they all have ups and downs for me