L'Oréal® Paris Colour Riche® Nail Color Miss Denim uploaded by Alina M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elena N.
Richmond, KY
I like this color a lot. The nail polish dries very fast and looks super shiny for days. I got it as a present from my best friend’s mom and as soon as I tried it - I asked her to get me more colors lol. Very nice polish!
Aushlin L.
Hoyt , KS
This is by far my absolute favorite color to use. It goes on smooth, dries quickly and looks great after it’s dry. It’s reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend this brand to others
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
Great product I love nail polishes and this is one of my favorite ones. The colors are great and they are long lasting. Love painting my nails and changing colors constantly. But also Love that if I don't have time to do it as often as is like they still look great.
Ashley D.
Grove, OK
A great polish overall. It applies easily and self levels allowing there to be no brush strokes. The only downside that I have personally dealt with is that the polish seems to dry to a very hard but brittle finish. So it does seem to chip and even crack. A good indie quick dry top coat from H K Girl does help to a degree with these issues.
April S.
Grays Knob, KY
This easily goes on. The brush makes it so much better. It’s long enough just to do the job where your not struggling. Colors are great! Doesn’t take but 2 coats and you’re done!
Kayleigh N.
This is the perfect color to go with my summer tan. It’s not too pricey and it doesn’t really chip. It stays on longer than other brands. I probably would buy this nail polish again, and recommend it to other people
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I've had the opportunity to use some different shades and I'm not very impressed. I notice my nails chipping quick and it's not worth paying for the nail polish if I have to reapply almost everyday.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
love y=all of these nail colors , pretty big range / variety of colors to chose from . stays on nails for good2,3 days even when you doing house chores , some colors doest not stay at all .
Daphne W.
My daughter and I love this color!!! Goes on and dries as it is. Quickly dries. I do wish the brush was a little thicker and stiffer for easier application though. I would purchase again!!
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
Such a fun summer color! It's so pretty and the color lasts a week. I like to apply it with a top coat and it always lasts. It's so pretty reminds me of a sky color and it gets a lot of attention for how bright it is
Secretly N.
Do you love them ? And are they worth it ?