BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color: Ultra-finely dispersed pigments provide unparalleled coverage and hi-fidelity color intensity Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency Pure, intense, eye-catching colors Find your shade(s) in one of four color collections Luxurious shine in a single stroke

• I bought this recently and I have to say I love it. The color is ...1 Answers
  • I'm selective about what nail polish I use, because I need someth...2 Answers
  • I love a purple nail polish in the spring. Is this nail polish gr...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color
  • "I bought this nail polish in color pink and another nude pink cor $1 each i can gift this for christmas" in 4 reviews
  • "This took a really long time to dry and the colors weren't as vibrant as I wanted them to be. " in 2 reviews
  • "it was very pigmented and lasted a while before it started chipping. " in 1 review
  • "The color payoff is gorgeous, its a nice, thick, creamy consistency that goes on smooth and even." in 1 review
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only own one color in this nail polish. But from what I've seen it's a good nail polish. I got a light baby blue color which looks really pretty. I think the packaging is really pretty. It looks like a high-end bottle of nail polish. I would use a second coat for sure! I would definitely recommend trying this.
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful color for spring and summer time! I bought mine at my local target! Great price too! I think you can also buy it a CVS as well. This nail polish goes on smooth and lasted about a week and a half on my nails! Great product, try this product out!
Aly-baba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have " Tangerine Crush". The color is beautiful but I'm giving it 4 stars just because I have to use 3-4 layers. The brush is great, and helps a lot since the is polish thicker than usual. I would buy another shade, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Christina C.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is one of the only nail polishes I've ever used that lasted longer than a week and looked AMAZING!!L'Oreal Paris Color Me Pink Collection Colour Riche Nail Polish
Arlesia J.
Gary
This nail polish is really nice it doesn't chip and the color is very defined.  when I use this product it will stay on for weeks it looks like you've gotten your nails done at the nail shop and it's much cheaper is a good price for a even better quality and I would definitely recommend it
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the lilac color on sale at rite aide and i just applied it this morning. I applied two coats, and i just noticed its already chipping. Which is ridiculous for less than 5 or 6 hours of wear time. Not impressed.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own so many of these polishes!!! The formula is great and applies very smoothly. There are so many colors to choose from and sometimes there are some that they only have for a season. I usually buy mine from Walgreens where there's a sale to buy one and get one half off.
Chastity J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the Nude polish! I love it! The color is compliments all skin tones since they have a nude for all types! I use it all the time. It's not real expensive and can be found at the grocery store, drug stores or Walmart. I would recommend this polish.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome, 2 smooth coats and I have full coverage. Not prone to clumpy mess like some cheaper formulas, and works as well as some of the pricier brands. "Not a cloud in sight" has been my signature color this summer.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the bottle , it's small and pretty however the brush isn't for me , it's small and round , the polish it's self is very streaky . For $6 I don't think it's a good value .
cheyanne P.
Is there anymore like this?
Deanna W.
Loudon, TN
I'm selective about what nail polish I use, because I need something that lasts a while. How long does this polish last before chipping? And is it worth the price?
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
How long before your nails start to chip after having this on your nails?
Shaina J.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it a nice color and dose it last and not chip on your nails
Masuma  A.
U.K.
Is this actually really good? I really wanted a pretty purple not to talk as I am going out for a meal and the theme is lavender colours.