BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color: Ultra-finely dispersed pigments provide unparalleled coverage and hi-fidelity color intensity Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency Pure, intense, eye-catching colors Find your shade(s) in one of four color collections Luxurious shine in a single stroke

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color
  • "I bought this nail polish in color pink and another nude pink cor $1 each i can gift this for christmas" in 4 reviews
  • "This took a really long time to dry and the colors weren't as vibrant as I wanted them to be. " in 2 reviews
  • "it was very pigmented and lasted a while before it started chipping. " in 1 review
  • "The color payoff is gorgeous, its a nice, thick, creamy consistency that goes on smooth and even." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
Please ignore my hand in the picture,I was hiding broken nails. 😂
Anyway. To the product itself,the pictures don't do the color justice. It's a very gorgeous cobalt-ish blue with flecks of green and different blues. I love using this over black polish to make it more fancy and pretty. This polish dries within 5-10 minutes,but you do need a clear coat on top. It's super pretty and easy to apply,Though. I give this an 8/10.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Georgia M.
Whitchurch, Shrewsbury
These nail varnishes are great if you are looking for an inexpensive polish which comes in a wide range of colours. I bought this for a wedding and found the exact shade that I was looking for and it looked great. It applied nicely and lasted all day - which is rare in a nail varnish for me!
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
The price was a little much for a nail polish for me. But it depends on the color you’re looking for, I was not very satisfied with it being that that price was pricey, it took foreverrrrrr to dry which I hated I always hate that in a nail polish. I would not buy or recommend
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
This was great! I was able to get it on sale and it’s super milky and smooth when applied. It dries evenly and it feels very high quality. I like the price point too. I usually find them on sale though. The nudes are my fave! I only need two coats
Vicki M.
Brooksville Florida
L’Oréal always provides a great nail product at a reasonable price. Great coverage and you only need 1 coat to have perfectly polished coverage and beautiful nails. Very chip resistant so no need to constantly re do unless you’re changing colors.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
Jennifer Lopez did a collab with L'Oréal (pretty sure it was L'Oréal), and she came out with this beautiful almost grayish purple color. I bought it of course because anything jlo does is genius. And I love it, held up very well!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Ugh! I love L’Oréal nail colors so much so classy and unique. Pro long-wear and color con a little more pricey than other drug store brands. I found it easy and even to apply and I’d recommend this polish to others.
Ashley A.
Knightdale , NC
Not a long lasting polish,but they have great colors and are always on trend. It typically chips on my nails within 3-4 days so you would have to reapply multiple times during the week. I love the shades they come out with and he cute names for them
Sophie N.
Saint Paul
This is my go-to nail polish! The formula is smooth and dries quickly, and I have found that it lasts a long time without chipping. The color of this polish is the perfect nude, and would look flattering on any skin tone. I bought this product at Walgreens but I have seen it at Target as well. I would highly recommend trying this polish color if you want a beautiful, long-lasting and "polished" look!
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Which is your favorite shade?
Nudrat P.
How long do these colours stay on as an average? Also does it require 2 coats or can you slide by with only one?
Jean C.
Carrying Place, On Canada
If properly applied will the polish last a couple of weeks
Kelsey   F.
Does this brand dry quickly? How many coats does it take to get good color? Thank You.
cheyanne P.
Is there anymore like this?