BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color: Ultra-finely dispersed pigments provide unparalleled coverage and hi-fidelity color intensity Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency Pure, intense, eye-catching colors Find your shade(s) in one of four color collections Luxurious shine in a single stroke

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this nail polish in color pink and another nude pink cor $1 each i can gift this for christmas" in 4 reviews
  • "This took a really long time to dry and the colors weren't as vibrant as I wanted them to be. " in 2 reviews
  • "it was very pigmented and lasted a while before it started chipping. " in 1 review
  • "The color payoff is gorgeous, its a nice, thick, creamy consistency that goes on smooth and even." in 1 review
Suki L.
bought the color "Too Dimensional?" from the clearance basket at my local grocery store on a whim. I don't wear much nail polish, but I thought the color looked like a winter sky. Had to have it! I've used glitter polishes before and they were all pretty meh-- either clumpy, sparse, or streaky. However, this polish goes on gorgeous! One coat give you a light lavender and is FULL of micro glitter and it goes on really clean which is good because It is hard to remove from your skin, so cleaning up the edges takes some elbow work). Two coats is all you need to get a nice royal purple thick with silver and blue-green glitter! Plus, it dries pretty fast and it lasts much longer than other polishes. I wear it without a top or undercoat because I'm a savage. I will say you'll probably want a topcoat, though, especially if you wear delicate fabrics. The glitter is very gritty and the bare polish gives the top of your fingernails and emery board texture that can catch on light fabrics like chiffon (think bridesmaid dresses and sheer blouses) without a topcoat. Highly recommend this color! I want to try the other glitters in this line. Hopefully I will get some for Christmas. :)
Jay 💖.
Please ignore my hand in the picture,I was hiding broken nails. 😂
Anyway. To the product itself,the pictures don't do the color justice. It's a very gorgeous cobalt-ish blue with flecks of green and different blues. I love using this over black polish to make it more fancy and pretty. This polish dries within 5-10 minutes,but you do need a clear coat on top. It's super pretty and easy to apply,Though. I give this an 8/10.
Jamie M.
ny
I bought 580 because your worth it. Bought it 7 years ago maybe more and still to this day it has even application and dries so fast. I love this nude gold brown nailpolish. It's one of the best nailpolishes I have. Very pigmented and wore it week's without it even chipping.
Ashley D.
I like this nail polish because it has a great color pay off. I can get it to complete opacity with 2 coats. Only thing about this nail polish that I would change is the longevity. It can chip within two days but with a base coat and a top coat it will probably last 4-5 days without chipping.
Georgia M.
Whitchurch , Shropshire
These nail varnishes are great if you are looking for an inexpensive polish which comes in a wide range of colours. I bought this for a wedding and found the exact shade that I was looking for and it looked great. It applied nicely and lasted all day - which is rare in a nail varnish for me!
Brianna A.
Fort Collins, CO
This was great! I was able to get it on sale and it’s super milky and smooth when applied. It dries evenly and it feels very high quality. I like the price point too. I usually find them on sale though. The nudes are my fave! I only need two coats
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
L’Oréal always provides a great nail product at a reasonable price. Great coverage and you only need 1 coat to have perfectly polished coverage and beautiful nails. Very chip resistant so no need to constantly re do unless you’re changing colors.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
By far my favorite nail collection by L'Oréal, the colors are amazing and the product goes on so smooth and it is thick so it gives a gel like finish. It wears very well there is a beautiful sheen to it your manicure will last more than a week
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
Jennifer Lopez did a collab with L'Oréal (pretty sure it was L'Oréal), and she came out with this beautiful almost grayish purple color. I bought it of course because anything jlo does is genius. And I love it, held up very well!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Ugh! I love L’Oréal nail colors so much so classy and unique. Pro long-wear and color con a little more pricey than other drug store brands. I found it easy and even to apply and I’d recommend this polish to others.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Which is your favorite shade?
Nudrat P.
How long do these colours stay on as an average? Also does it require 2 coats or can you slide by with only one?
Jean C.
Carrying Place, On Canada
If properly applied will the polish last a couple of weeks
Kelsey   F.
Does this brand dry quickly? How many coats does it take to get good color? Thank You.
cheyanne P.
Is there anymore like this?