L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lipstick & Liner Kit 2 pc Box uploaded by D S.L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lipstick & Liner Kit 2 pc Box uploaded by Laura P.L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lipstick & Liner Kit 2 pc Box uploaded by Jackie M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This season take it to the matte with the L'Oreal Paris Matte Lip Kit. Discover Colour Riche matte lipstick and matte lip liner by L'Oreal Paris. With 1 sharpenable, creamy Colour Riche matte lip liner and one Colour Riche matte, intensely hydrating lipstick, create endless matte lip looks. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this lipstick. It goes on very smooth and makes my lips feel soft. What I like is that it doesn’t leave lipstick stains on my teeth. I feel like you get a good value for your money because it lasts and it is a very high-quality lipstick. As far as the liner goes I am very happy with that as well it goes on very smooth and stays true to the color.
Julia R.
Reseda
It’s a great product. I just don’t like how it leaves your lips to dry . I have to put lipstick afterwards applying the product. The lips crack and it seems to flake off . But love the colors and shades .
Kelly A.
The formula of the lipstick is great. The color payoff is good, but for me it's not quite as good as a liquid lip. It's also not a long-lasting formula and doesn't hold up well to eating and drinking. On the plus side, the product is comfortable and not too drying. A good lipstick if you don't mind reapplying often.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Loreal is a good brand for lipstick, and I had try lots of their product for lipstick 💄 but my favorites are matte and more and it comes with a kit! This one, purple with their own lines is juat amazing, it stay so long on my lips and that’s the thing that I love about it!! 😍💄
Sara T.
I absolutely LOVE the matte. It stays on for a good time. It Help keeps my lips moist. The colors are perfect and will go great with fall and winter outfits. I would definitely recommend this looking for a good lipstick
Reema A.
Syrcause ,New York
L’Oréal lipstick are the deal . Their colors r always perfect and they don’t cause dryness to my lips , I would definitely recommend it for all and this color is sooo pretty mostly with gold and black eyeshadow.
T💅🏽 M.
Love how it lasts, but doesn’t stain! Easy apply and great coverage. Affordable price and all. I would definitely buy the same brand and kinds again. Love L’Oréal products all together! Have never been let down.
Fernanda L.
This duo it’s the bomb ! Love it ! Affordable and good staff . The eye liner it’s really creamy ! Does not fall out or get messy ! Really happy with the application . ❤️L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner
Michelle S.
Spring, TX
Best lip kit ever!! Talk about long lasting no retouches needed. The pigment is flawless. Fell in love with the matte. I’ll never go back to glass and shine lipstick. Good job Lorèal. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Eloisa Z.
Ive tried L'oréals lip color. I love to use the dark reds and burgandy and some naturals. They are very smooth. Will use again. Also tried pencil eye liner and brows. I love how the eyeliner goes smooth on my eye lid. And love the brown color brows how it stays on all day.