L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lipstick & Liner Kit 2 pc Box uploaded by Jackie M.

BY L'ORÉAL

This season take it to the matte with the L'Oreal Paris Matte Lip Kit. Discover Colour Riche matte lipstick and matte lip liner by L'Oreal Paris. With 1 sharpenable, creamy Colour Riche matte lip liner and one Colour Riche matte, intensely hydrating lipstick, create endless matte lip looks. see more...

Michelle S.
Spring, TX
Best lip kit ever!! Talk about long lasting no retouches needed. The pigment is flawless. Fell in love with the matte. I’ll never go back to glass and shine lipstick. Good job Lorèal. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Loreal is a good brand for lipstick, and I had try lots of their product for lipstick 💄 but my favorites are matte and more and it comes with a kit! This one, purple with their own lines is juat amazing, it stay so long on my lips and that’s the thing that I love about it!! 😍💄
Sara T.
I absolutely LOVE the matte. It stays on for a good time. It Help keeps my lips moist. The colors are perfect and will go great with fall and winter outfits. I would definitely recommend this looking for a good lipstick
T💅🏽 M.
Love how it lasts, but doesn’t stain! Easy apply and great coverage. Affordable price and all. I would definitely buy the same brand and kinds again. Love L’Oréal products all together! Have never been let down.
Fernanda L.
Miami
This duo it’s the bomb ! Love it ! Affordable and good staff . The eye liner it’s really creamy ! Does not fall out or get messy ! Really happy with the application . ❤️L'Oréal Infallible Eyeliner
victoria G.
Premont, TX
I love the color ‘ and it applies really well , it doesn’t last long it is super matte not uncomfortable but kind of drying . You’ll love it if your an ultra matte type of girl .
Julia R.
Reseda
It’s a great product. I just don’t like how it leaves your lips to dry . I have to put lipstick afterwards applying the product. The lips crack and it seems to flake off . But love the colors and shades .
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Didn’t Like The Liner , Partially Because I Don’t Have Lips To Line . But The Matte Lip Is DEF Matte . Didn’t Smudge & At The End Of The Night Was Not Hard To Remove !
Eloisa Z.
Ive tried L'oréals lip color. I love to use the dark reds and burgandy and some naturals. They are very smooth. Will use again. Also tried pencil eye liner and brows. I love how the eyeliner goes smooth on my eye lid. And love the brown color brows how it stays on all day.
Reema A.
Syrcause ,New York
L’Oréal lipstick are the deal . Their colors r always perfect and they don’t cause dryness to my lips , I would definitely recommend it for all and this color is sooo pretty mostly with gold and black eyeshadow.