BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense Hydration. Rich, Matte Color. Comfortable Wear. Smooth, Creamy Feel.

Take it to the matte with 16 new gorgeous L'Oréal Matte Lipstick shades! Indulge in richness beyond compare with our most luxuriously rich matte lipcolor and intensely rich hydration. With this L'Oréal matte lipstick your lips are kept soft and smooth with a creamy feel. With a spectrum of gorgeous shades from bold to nearly nude, Colour Riche® Matte Lipstick offers a shade that’s perfect for every look and any occasion.

• Hydroxycitronellal

• waaaw i canot tell how beautiful the colors and the formela is to...1 Answers
  • Lipstick of l'oreal still one of my favorite lipstick's brands.Wh...4 Answers
Allison S.
Review for: HE THINKS HE'S MATTE-CHO, MATTE-ITUDE
These lipstick are amazing and are affordable! I was pretty excited to get my hands on these. I purchased mine at a local Target. They are super creamy and glide on like butter. I wouldn't say they are super pigmented because I have to go over my lips a couple of times but they are buildable which I think its great because they are buildable, you can have a lighter shade of the lipstick color or a more bold look of the same color lipstick. They feel super moisturizing which is a big plus, They don't dry out my lips. I usually have to put lip primer or lip balm before using any matte lipsticks but with these ones, I don't need to and they maintain its matte finish look. Incredible! Also, not to mention how cute the names of each lipstick shades are!! I originally bought 4 but two of the colors were too light for my skin tone. I believe the colors that didn't work out were Matte-sterpiece and Matte-cademia. The shades are beautiful but they ended up washing me out and made my lips look nonexistent.

The two other colors that worked well with my medium tan skin town are:
Matte-itude: It's a very interesting color actually. Its like a pale grey brown color and with my lips, it adds a purple hue to it. All I can say is that it's interesting and I like it!

He Thinks He's Matt-cho: Absolutely love this color. It's a brown color with orange undertone. I don't have any color like this and this is perfect for me all year round. Probably my favorite color in the collection.

Amber K.
Akron, OH
Review for: MATTE-JESTIC
This is probably the worst lipstick I’ve ever purchased. Maybe I’m spoiled by my usual high ends, but seriously I hate this. I don’t know if it’s just this shade, but I have to COVER my lips in it to even get pigment to show, leaving my lips overly saturated, greasy, and patchy. It has absolutely no staying power and runs and makes a mess just by talking. Would not purchase again.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MATTE MANDATE, MATTE-STERPIECE, HE THINKS HE'S MATTE-CHO, MATTE-LY IN LOVE, DEVIL'S MATTE-VOCATE RED
Loreal Matte lipsticks are amazing! Highly pigmented and wore very well throughout the day! They are super moisturizing. The formula is really amazing. It goes on smooth and creamy on my lips and keeps them hydrated. When applied it covered the entire lips in a smooth fashion and stayed that way. The lipstick lasted me 8 hours during the day with eating, drinking and talking. These are must-haves for all occasions but especially during winters, you will fall in love. The variety of color shades is great and would meet any occasion, and my favorite is the 802 matte-sterpiece which is slightly a nude shade and works great for casual or office wear.
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: HE THINKS HE'S MATTE-CHO
AMAZING formula for a regular lipstick. I was super impressed by the longevity of this lipstick. I much prefer this over their moisturizing lipstick. This shade is also the perfect warm terra-cotta. Almost cinnamon like. It's the best!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: DOESN'T MATTE-R
Bought two yesterday - At the Drop of a Matte and Doesn't Matte-r. I am very impressed with how long wearing and soft and comfy my lips felt. Got matching liners too. And I'm going back to stalk more shades. Love them!!!
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: AT THE DROP OF A MATTE
I fell in love with this lipstick. I apply it before work and through a 8 hour shift i maybe have to re touch up once..if at all..it glides on like butter and the color instantly dries down without drying out and the color is absolutely beautiful..a new staple in my collection.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: MATTE-CARON
This is extremely matte and with matte lipsticks, they can be drying. This is one of them. The colors are beautiful though and pigmented. You don’t need to layer it or anything. Lasts a decent time on the lips. May have to reapply if you eat something that’s greasy.
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
Review for: DOESN'T MATTE-R
At first, I wasn't too sure of the color on me. After a few times I grew to really like it. This is a first time getting this lipstick. It is very pigmented and goes on smooth. It stays all days, doesn't crack and has a slight transfer. I would definitely but this product again.
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot hesitate enough how much I love this formula I wish lo real would bring out more colors the formula is amazing I wore the matte lovely to a party 2 weeks ago and I got so many compliments on it I need to buy more because I have 4 of these and they are amazing! Please loreal expand the Colour Riche matte line they are amazing!
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Review for: MATTE-CADEMIA, Other
I got the Collection Exclusive by J Lo its a nice nude lipstick you don't need much but it looks good on all skin tones and very easy to apply  very nice packaging also I like to display it on my vanity Called Jennifer's Nude I its really nude . The price is very reasonable and whats mostly I like it can be found at rite aid
Bailey C.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really matte? Opinion of these?
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipstick of l'oreal still one of my favorite lipstick's brands.What's your favorite lipstick's brands???
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Anyone tried Matte-Caron or Matte-Moiselle Pink yet? Thoughts?
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
waaaw i canot tell how beautiful the colors and the formela is totaly perfect 😍😍 they give you the matte finishing without damaging your lips 😍😍😍😍
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Matte Lipstick Has anyone else tried these? I got the vox box and I have to admit Blake's red is my favorite but I am so use to liquid matte not coming off , that even though these are comfy and not drying, I'm not sure how I feel about them. The 3 colors I received.