L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liner 106 Strike A Matte-Ch 0.04 oz. Stick

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liners create definition to give a plumped appearance while enhancing your creamy matte lip color. Ranging from nudes to bolds, find a lip liner that you can pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Matte Lipcolour. Lip liner can be sharpened with the L’Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I don't use this as a lip liner, I use it as eye liner for the tops of my eyes. I put a real thin layer above my eye lashes. I just love the color it makes.
Marilena G.
They are actually pretty good. They glide on nicely, very pigmented, they don’t flake, they don’t bleed. Very nice choice and value for money.
Amelia f.
Its so smooth and stay on tbru the day but so smooth also to take off. 5 stars because the color pink is a perfect color for my skin color
Kristina H.
Defiance, Ohio
Lip color times like 100 with these! I love this stuff. It's comfy and pretty and saturated in color! I love loreal lip color
Kenzie G.
Wichita, KS
Really thought this was okay I liked it just didn't think it was worth all what it is being priced for. Other than that fine
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
I love this color lip liner I don't line my lips instead I use this as a lipstick love the formula and how long it last.
Rhonda A.
I like this lip liner!! Looks nice after application!! Clean finish!! Reasonable price!! Okay lasting!! Love the colors!!
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
This is a beautiful color. It goes on smoothly and has a great price. I've bought this brand & color multiple times.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love this it’s super easy to put on and it’s a great color to match up the makeup look it’s great color
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Really good lipliner. Holds long on lips. Use this product since months and I’m still happy