L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liner 106 Strike A Matte-Ch 0.04 oz. Stick

BY L'ORÉAL

Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liners create definition to give a plumped appearance while enhancing your creamy matte lip color. Ranging from nudes to bolds, find a lip liner that you can pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Matte Lipcolour. Lip liner can be sharpened with the L’Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina H.
These lip liners go on easy and stay on well. I have often had my lipstick wear off long before the liner, so I actually fill in my entire lip with these liners so that color remains long after lipstick is gone.
Eli F.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have small lipstick and thanks to this product my lipstick looks really good, this product plus my favorite lipstick are the perfect combination for the best lips!!! Also, i love this because I like to try new ways of make up and I like to do a eye liner so this is of really good help
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very richly pigmented and lasts quite a long time for the quality and price of the product. The low price tag means I can buy manyyyy different shades to play around with my makeup look and switch it up whenever I please! Woohoo for good lip color. I would buy again for sure
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and gives a rich line to help define lips. Stays in place and wears a long time before it needs to be reapplied. This is my first time using a pup line and I will continue to buy. First purchased because of the look of the product. Would definitely recommend.
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I don't use this as a lip liner, I use it as eye liner for the tops of my eyes. I put a real thin layer above my eye lashes. I just love the color it makes.
Marilena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are actually pretty good. They glide on nicely, very pigmented, they don’t flake, they don’t bleed. Very nice choice and value for money.
Amelia f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so smooth and stay on tbru the day but so smooth also to take off. 5 stars because the color pink is a perfect color for my skin color
Kristina H.
Defiance, Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip color times like 100 with these! I love this stuff. It's comfy and pretty and saturated in color! I love loreal lip color
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color lip liner I don't line my lips instead I use this as a lipstick love the formula and how long it last.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful color. It goes on smoothly and has a great price. I've bought this brand & color multiple times.