L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liner 106 Strike A Matte-Ch 0.04 oz. Stick

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liners create definition to give a plumped appearance while enhancing your creamy matte lip color. Ranging from nudes to bolds, find a lip liner that you can pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Matte Lipcolour. Lip liner can be sharpened with the L’Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eli F.
Mission, TX
I have small lipstick and thanks to this product my lipstick looks really good, this product plus my favorite lipstick are the perfect combination for the best lips!!! Also, i love this because I like to try new ways of make up and I like to do a eye liner so this is of really good help
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very richly pigmented and lasts quite a long time for the quality and price of the product. The low price tag means I can buy manyyyy different shades to play around with my makeup look and switch it up whenever I please! Woohoo for good lip color. I would buy again for sure
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Great product and gives a rich line to help define lips. Stays in place and wears a long time before it needs to be reapplied. This is my first time using a pup line and I will continue to buy. First purchased because of the look of the product. Would definitely recommend.
Stephanie O.
This is great lip pencil u purchased mine at target and It's not to pricey ! Very good value for the quality , it's very pigmented which I love because it's an easy application instead of having to go back Many times to get the color!
Tina H.
These lip liners go on easy and stay on well. I have often had my lipstick wear off long before the liner, so I actually fill in my entire lip with these liners so that color remains long after lipstick is gone.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love Lo'real they have such a great brand with great value. I am always impressed with their packaging and their products are of good quality. They are reasonably priced and I will always buy their products.
T H.
Lexington
Usually I use my lip liner to line the edges, but this product had me raving. I applied not only on the edges, but the entire space of my lips. It helped my lipstick so stay and really pop. The color is beautiful and I would rank it very highly. Not my first choice, but would definitely use again.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have one of the boreal lip liners, I like it fine, but it's not better or worse than a cheaper brand. I would recommend it, but I would also recommend the other brands as well.
member-03f9f
I didn’t enjoy this product at all, it wasn’t pricey but the value wasn’t so good, I would have to apply over and over on my lips for the product to appear which I didn’t like. I would not buy this product again.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
It pretty good. It's hard for me to tell because I don't have very much of a lip haha.