BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #46 in Lip Liner

Sharpenable Pencil Creamy, Matte Finish Comfortable Wear. Wear Alone or With Lipstick.

Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liners create definition to give a plumped appearance while enhancing your creamy matte lip color. With our wide range of shades from nudes to bolds, you can find a matte lip liner to pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Matte Lipcolour. This matte lip pencil can be sharpened with the L’Oréal Paris Dual Sharpener.

• Methyl Trimethicone

• CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
After trying this lip liner I have fell in love. It is absolutely a perfect way to make your lipstick POP! If your looking for that perfect match this lip liner is the perfect matchup, especially with the L'Oréal Matte Colour Riche Lipstick It has seriously gotten me loads of complaints from everyone and I believe I have found the perfect matched colors for my light/medium skin tone. The colors that is offered are vibrant or calm whichever your liking and L'Oréal seems to know exactly what they are doing, because they created the perfect product! I am glad I received this product for free, because I will now be a loyal customer to this product there is no doubt about that! Great job L'Oréal!
Marisol O.
Review for: MATTE'S IT, MATTE-ING CALL
I am a true lover of all things beauty, and I have a huge selection of just about everything. One of my favorite purchases to make is always a nude lip, and let me tell you --- I have a bunch. I purchased these lip liners, because of Melissa Alatorre, who was raving about the shade Matte-ing Call, and oh my gosh --- I am so glad I did. I use this lip liner as both a liner + all-over lip color. Not only do I get a precise line on my lips, but it stays in place all day long... and it is the most beautiful nude shade. I am ready to purge all of my liquid lips and lipsticks (okay, not really) to keep this liner in my life and in full rotation. Seriously though? It is hands down the best lip product I own, and again --- I have a ton! 10 out of 10. Please come out with more shades in the same formula!
Marta I.
Southampton, NJ
Review for: MATTE-ING CALL, MATTE-STERMIND
I never wear lip liner, let alone lipstick, but this lip liner was super creamy and easy to apply. Most lip liners get crumbly when applying but not this one. It was very pigmented in just one layer of application. I chose to wear it with lipstick rather than alone. Hot tip: chose a shade a little darker in the lip liner and apply in the corners and cupids bow, and then apply a lighter shade of lipstick to fill in your lips and make them appear fuller and more plump! I received three of these shades complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes, but my opinions are honest and completely my own.
Crystal W.
Review for: MATTE'S IT, MATTE-STERMIND
Similar to the lipstick version, upon first swipe, this product has amazing color payoff and is so smooth and creamy. But the downside of the creaminess is the tendency of the tip easily breaking--especially when I go to sanitize and sharpen the pencil between clients.

What I REALLY love about this product is the cap! I know that may sound a little silly but I've had too many liners where the caps crack or break and makes storing in a makeup bag impossible :-/ The cap on THIS liner, though, is fan-tab-ulous!! :D

Will definitely be repurchasing for my professional makeup kit!
Melissa R.
Morrilton, AR
Review for: CURIOSITY KILLED THE MATTE
This matte lip liner is one of the best I've come across so far. High end quality for an affordable price. It can be found at your local mass retailers and drugstores. The liner doesn't bleed and is easy to apply. Very long lasting and staying power. I promise you can find a color to match your favorite shade due to the large selection to pick from. I highly recommend this product.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Loved this lipstick. Color was Gorgeous. Love the matte finish. Had a long lasting color. There was a little transfer but that was basically the only con. Drug store price so very affordable for every day use. Will purchase again. 😍🔥😘 In love with this new voxbox! Great colors that easily transition from summer to fall 💄💋@influenster @lorealmakeup #LorealMakeup #complimentary #contest #LorealParis ~Received products complimentary for testing purp
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND, MATTE-ING CALL, IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
the true matte finish is amaxing ...it eas easy to go on and come off (when taken off ) it lasted a long time . i would DEFFSINITLY recommend this product to people ...the color wad gorgeous ...I will be buying more shades
#proTip ROCK IT AND FEEL SEXY
.....I got this item free for testing .... L'Oréal Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liner & Sharpener
Justine C.
Centreville, MD
Review for: MATTE-ING CALL
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.

These lip pencils are amazingly silky. They are true matte and definitely glide on much smoother than any other brand I have tried in the past. It is longwearing and I used it to fill in my lips on its own and with the Matte lipstick in the same color. I get compliments whenever I wear it about how lovely the color is and that it seems to last even through dinner.
Gianna M.
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
This is a great shade to wear alone under a gloss or to pair with the L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche lipstick line, like I love to do!! These are extremely soft and creamy liners that still afford great control and precision with application. Their packaging feels velvety soft which mimics the product itself. Great deal and amazing quality for drug store
Makeup! So glad to have received this product in my Voxbox for my honest testing g& review
Rai M.
New York , NY
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND, MATTE-ING CALL, IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
These were super comfortable and long wearing. I wore them under the colour riche lipsticks. They lasted all day! The only thing I have not figured out is how to get more product out. It doesn't seem to turn up to reveal more product and can't be sharpened.
Note: I received these products complimentary in exchange for my review. I was not given any talking points or criteria beyond to provide my genuine opinion.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this. Is it pricey?
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on this product? (:
Mathilde L.
Montreal, QC
Denisse C.
how do you shapen this?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite shades for fair skin tones?