L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour uploaded by dangelis a.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour uploaded by Baylee R.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour uploaded by Otilia L.See all 224 photos
46 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

La creme de la creme of lipcolour, nurtures lips to keep them soft, smooth, and supple with ultra-hydrating Omega 3, protects against moisture-loss with the conditioning power of Vitamin E.

Photos (223)
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I will never not love these darling, gold-tubed lipsticks -- the shades are smart and unique and get noticed. They feel lovely and creamy but don't wear off like lots of creamy lipsticks can. These lipsticks were some of my first loves when I began experimenting with lip color in high school, spending painstaking time in the drugstore scrutinizing the different colors. Earth Rose and Rose Potpourri are among my all-time favorites. The combination of good-quality lipstick and warming nostalgia always succeeds in making me feel beautiful when I put them on. (This, to me, is the entire existential point of lipstick. It should make you feel like queen of all you survey when you look in the mirror.) I've seen some comments about the smell -- yes, they do smell like grandma lipstick, but I find it a rather comforting and elegant scent. But that's just me. Also, they won't smell like that all day, just the first whiff when you're applying.
Tamitha S.
Tamitha S.
Hiram, Ga
I bought 4 of the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks in a recent visit to the CVS in town. At $8 a piece the price was ok for me as I had a coupon for $1 off each ( which made mine $7 a piece). I bought 444 Tropical Coral, 417 Peach Fuzz, 315 True Red, and 800 Fairest Nude. I really liked the gold packaging and how the actual color can be wound into the tube. The cap is just your regular tube of lipstick cap and may fall off while in your purse. I love how peach fuzz and tropical coral look on the lips because it's such a light summery color!! I haven't tried the others just yet. They are very smooth and moisturize your lips amazingly. The color doesn't last as long as I'd like but they do last for a while. I would recommend these to others and I will go and collect more colors to wear throughout the 4 seasons and many different occasions.
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
This has been one of my favorite go-to lipsticks for when i need a little pick-me-up. I bought this lipstick in Volcanic, #410. It's a nice vibrant coral red. I can't find many other lipsticks that are true to the color it states. I love that it's moisturizing. The only thing is that it isn't long lasting. I also have nature's blush, and mauve. Both are amazing in pigment but it doesn't last. I do have to re-apply every few hours depending on what i eat and what not. I suggest a lip primer or some cornstarch. A little goes a long way! 4 stars for everything other than the longevity of the lipstick. It's around 5-7$ so i do stock up on my fav colors when i can!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
July 11, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour
I have this lipstick in the color Blazing Lava. I have a light complexion (dark blonde hair and fair skin with pink undertones). The lipstick appears very bright in the tube and I was nervous about it at first but it's the perfect pop in color and not too bold in my opinion. I am very impressed with the texture of these lipsticks, too. They are buttery smooth and highly pigmented, but last a long time on your lips. Some people don't like the scent but I love it. It's soft and kind of warm. I'm happy with the price for the quality, too. Great job, Loreal!
m r.
m r.
I really enjoy this lipstick! there is great pigmentation, and average wear time for a relatively low price. the packaging is nice and clicks shut securely. the color selection is somewhat wide and I would recommend to others. I have the colors Nature's Blush and a very dark brown color I forgot the name of. there is a slight scent to these so beware of that, however it doesn't bother me and I am sensitive to perfume. in the picture is Nature's Blush shade compared to my normal lips. it is the perfect "your lips but better" shade for me.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I am so pleased with this lipstick and the color Fairest Nude. I was a little hesitant to order a makeup product online, since you can't always tell what the actual color will look like, but I really needed something neutral but with just enough color for everyday wear. I'm a busy working mom and often don't have time to get to the store to get anything for myself, much less go hunt and test out colors at the store, so when I saw this product on Amazon, I decided to take a chance and order it, and I am thrilled that I did.
Annie C.
Annie C.
I love these lipsticks!! They are so nourishing and have a lot of shades to pick from and very pigmented. I have mine in the colors tropical coral (my favorite), fairest nude, natures blush, and peony pink. These are probably my favorite lipsticks because they never dry up my lips and colors are so pretty! They do come off pretty easy, that is the only down side, but it's so easy to reapply and it never goes on patchy. I think for the price they are totally worth it and I am sticking with these for a while :)
Bria M.
Bria M.
This is BY FAR one of my favorite lip products! My favorite shade is Silky Java — the perfect mauve brown for fall and winter!

What I love the most about this particular lip product is the consistency: it glides on super smoothly and feels extremely moisturizing on my lips. The color is rich and lasts for several hours, but doesn't dry out my lips!

I rate use up a whole lip product, but I have used almost all of mine and will definitely be repurchasing! I couldn't recommend this lipstick enough!
Sandie M.
Sandie M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I've been a fan for years (too many to count!) and it's never let me down. in fact...they still make my favorite shade (Mica)...if they ever discontinue it, I will stockpile all I can and hole up with it while I wait out the zombie apocalypse. After all...there's nothing a good lipstck can't make better and if you find a color/formula at the right price (it even smells good!) you hang onto it till they pry it from your cold dead fingers.
I felt this lipstick was extremely creamy it did have pigmentation it also smelled nice and went on very smoothly because it was so creamy and shiny I personally didn't like it . The color I got is 825 bronzine and I think they should make more matte colors. For those who do like what I described on how it felt and was then go for it and buy it I myself prefer matte and didn't know it would turn out like this just leaving my review (:
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Will this dry your lips out
Dani R.
Dani R.
What your favorite color of this line?
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Does it have a long lasting look?
Janina F.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
I've been wanting to try this. Does anyone can tell me if this is a good lipstick.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Are these still available in stores ?