BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Perfectly defines. Anti-feathering. Rich color.

Colour Riche® Creamy Anti-Feathering Lip Liners create definition and coordinate perfectly with Colour Riche® Lipcolour.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• I have recently been trying lip liners for the first time...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
This lip liner is good but the color I chose “beyond pink” is very light on me. It’s a pretty nude color but it is lighter than my lips. I would recommend this lip liner, just not the color. Unless you are looking for an extremely light nude.
Alyma M.
Love the price very affordable. Nice application and long lasting. Great color section. I would definitely recommend this product and purchase again. It’s nice smooth glide and easy to use. And I love the retractable style of the pencil!L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lip Liner
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is a nice lip liner. I like that the pencil is mechanical, which is convenient. The formula is creamy and glides on well. I own the shade "prune" which is a nice dark berry color, and great for fall.
Hannah R.
I love the consistency of these lip liners! they’re opaque, and glide on very smooth! I love the shade range with them, and how they pair nicely with any lipstick i choose- liquid or not! I definitely recommend them!!
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
It was love at first use. I get the product complimentary from Bzz. The color I choose is the red one. it is really well pigmented and have a long lasting I had it on for all day. is really smooth and very moisturiser that you even can use it as a lipstick. I absolutely recommend this liner is really affordable and high quality. I will be purchasing in the future and in other shades.
shiloh S.
Love this lip liner! Probably my favorite ever! It goes on so smoothly and it's so comfortable and it does not budge! It'll last all day!!!! I was pleasantly surprised, I'll definitely be repurchasing and getting more colors!
Cyan R.
Tucson
This is my go to lip liner. It's pigmented, long wearing, feels good, does what it says and is a fair called. I just wish I could find it more easily it's always sold out in my favorite colors!
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I love this lip liner!!! Very pigmented and glides right on. Price isn't bad. Sometimes I will like my lips then go back in and fill them all in and use it as a full lip color. It's long lasting and I'll just throw a gloss on over top. Will repurchase.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
This lip liner is very good. I really lip how when u apply it its really smooth. I am a repatriation user I've gotten this product many many times before. It has really good packaging I like how it comes. I would recommend this product to who anyone like soft lip liners.
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
This product is great, Lip liners are always fun to use. It makes the application so much easier and this product makes your life even more easier because it includes a sharpener.
August M.
I have recently been trying lip liners for the first time and have found a Revlon one I really like. Would you recommend this liner- and in what colour if I am looking for a pink-nude?