BY GENERIC

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Liner: Perfectly defines Anti-feathering Rich color see more...

• Are they creamy? & are they long lasting?1 Answers
Kenzie F.
Review for: Beyond Pink
I have this lip liner in the shade 'Truly Burgundy' and it is truly amazing for a drug store lip liner! The pigmentation is wonderful, it glides on so easily and feels nice on the lips, and it helps prevent feathering. I wore this to prom and it held up surprisingly well! For such a cheap price I would definitely recommend picking up a few shades.
Mai T.
My 2nd favorite lip liner. These are creamy and not sticky. They last and have a lot of colors to choose from. Retractable so you don't have to sharpen Basically my go to liner if I want a my natural lip but a better color. The two pink nudes ;) I love these.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
The product has a creamy finish and great pigmentation. I use it when applying a bold lip because I want the edges of my lips to be smooth and neat. It compares to high end products for just a fraction of the cost. Save your money, buy this product.
Katherine D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Beyond Pink
Purchased this in 'Always Red' to help keep my lipsticks from feathering. While it works for that purpose, mine had an odd, chemical-y smell to it that was rather off-putting (and I'm not normally sensitive to scents). Not one I'd purchase again.
Racquel H.
Missoula , Mt
Review for: Beyond Pink
So far in all my lip liner purchases, this one by far is my favorite drug store brand. I have the color in Always Red and it just is a beautiful color, long lasting, and perfect fit for a lot of reds. It's a non-expensive gold mine
Daisy C.
Review for: Beyond Pink
Like always LOREAL has the best products!!!
Smooth to apply
Creamy texture
Stays on for a good time.
Color: Eternal mauve
ALSO THE END WHERE IT SHOWS THE COLOR ITS A SHARPENER 🙃 JUST SAYING INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW LOL
LOREAL #1
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Beyond Pink
I bought this in au naturale just to try it out. The color is nice but the liner does not glide on smoothly unless you press down on it which I didn't do because I didn't want so much product on my lips.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Always Red
These lip liners are like any basic lip limer. Theres nothing really special about it
Its red but does not go on as dark as id like
And wipes off while eating or drinking
Rosario B.
Love this. stays on for hours very smooth on. I'm buying more colors. I definitely recommend this to everyone. it's also very affordable. colors are bold go on smooth
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Review for: Beyond Pink
I really like this color and the matte look. It's a nudish pink and it lasts longer than other lipsticks I've used
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they creamy? & are they long lasting?