15 colors available

BY GENERIC

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Liner: Perfectly defines Anti-feathering Rich color see more...

• Are they creamy? & are they long lasting?1 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is my fist ever lip liner, so I can’t go off any other products but I like this. This color is quite dark, but it went on very smooth although it was different filling in my lips almost like a crayon coloring in the lines. It lets you draw a precise line and will look great on its own or under another color. It doesn't last very long on it's own but it's a good product.
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Review for: Beyond Pink
I have this lip liner in the shade 'Truly Burgundy' and it is truly amazing for a drug store lip liner! The pigmentation is wonderful, it glides on so easily and feels nice on the lips, and it helps prevent feathering. I wore this to prom and it held up surprisingly well! For such a cheap price I would definitely recommend picking up a few shades.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start off, I'm not a big user of makeup. If I do use something, I want it to be easy to use, I want it to stay put for an extended period of time, and I want it to look good. This lip liner hits all those points! The color is so rich and the liner stays so well, I can fully use this in place of any lipstick if I like.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison , AL
Review for: Beyond Pink
I have to say this is my favorite drug store lip liner! It is so creamy and looks great with so many different lip colors. Its super long-lasting with the lipstick! It applies great and is comparable to my colourpop lip liners I think. I would definitely buy again and in more colors!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
I own both "Toffee to Be" and "Truly Burgundy". Both liners go on matte, but aren't dry so they still go on easily. I prefer the color of "Truly Burgundy" on me. That's because I feel like "Toffee to Be" is too close to my skin color and washes out my lips to the rest of my face.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Beyond Pink
One of my favorite drugstore lip liners!! Its creamy, long wearing, and doesn't feather. Sometimes I will wear it as a lipstick or put a gloss on top of it. Only downside is that it is really hard to find these in a store. Ulta doesn't seem to have them, but Target does.
Mai T.
Mai T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 2nd favorite lip liner. These are creamy and not sticky. They last and have a lot of colors to choose from. Retractable so you don't have to sharpen Basically my go to liner if I want a my natural lip but a better color. The two pink nudes ;) I love these.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
The product has a creamy finish and great pigmentation. I use it when applying a bold lip because I want the edges of my lips to be smooth and neat. It compares to high end products for just a fraction of the cost. Save your money, buy this product.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Beyond Pink
Purchased this in 'Always Red' to help keep my lipsticks from feathering. While it works for that purpose, mine had an odd, chemical-y smell to it that was rather off-putting (and I'm not normally sensitive to scents). Not one I'd purchase again.
Racquel H.
Racquel H.
Missoula , Mt
Review for: Beyond Pink
So far in all my lip liner purchases, this one by far is my favorite drug store brand. I have the color in Always Red and it just is a beautiful color, long lasting, and perfect fit for a lot of reds. It's a non-expensive gold mine
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they creamy? & are they long lasting?