BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

La creme de la creme of lip gloss. Fragrance-free and infused with nurturing, ultra-hydrating Omega 3 and protective Vitamin E, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes keep lips soft, smooth, and shiny. In 12 sheer shades with just a hint of shimmer, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes offer the ultimate in gloss sophistication. Wear alone or over your favorite shade of Colour Riche® Lipcolour to customize your look.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss
  • "But this gloss has a great color pay off and is not sticky at all." in 2 reviews
  • "These are great lip glosses that provide a good level of pigmentation." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a thicker lip product so it has lasting power. " in 1 review
Elyse C.
A perfect shade for this autumn season! It works well on its own, but I prefer to use it as an outer layer/gloss on top of matte lipsticks. I really enjoy this shade of nude, and the best part is that it was at my local Rite Aide!
Irina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Has a great nudish color with a slight hint of glossiness. It is a bit thick in consistency but it is not sticky. There are many colors to choose from. It lasts me a while and I will be buying it again.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
Just discovered this product and really like it. I love the shade of lip gloss and it lasts a while. Its not gummy or sticky like some cheap glosses. Great price.
Jadira A.
Brooklyn NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss it's a nice texture it last for a bit I usually wear two quotes & I'm good to go 💁🏻 .. I did meet my expectations doesn't come wrapped at all I recommend
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent pigmentation. Has just the right balance of opeck and sheer that you use it alone or paired with other products. Leaves a nice gloss affect with out stickiness or feeling like it will drip off.
Meredith D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail! Have bought this color since 2006 and will continue to buy. Glossy but, not a whole lot of sparkle. A nice sweet baby pink with good lasting power and no nasty taste! Loooooove it!
Chantelle S.
Temple Terr, FL
Great drugstore lip gloss. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because of some of the heaviness or stickiness you can find. But this gloss has a great color pay off and is not sticky at all. The nude color is great for girls with olive or darker skin tones.
Kim L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss feels buttery and soft on the lips. It is not sticky at all!! It is something I grab over and over to pop in my bag. It isn't completely opaque, but isn't very sheer. It's a lovely middle ground. It's high on my list of favorites.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Does not come off on lips as it looks in the tube. Feels good, but if you are looking for something opaque - this is probably not the one for you. It does give a subtle wash of color for no-makeup makeup days.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty colors, I like the consistency of this lip gloss, but was not a fan of the scent. Overall, not a bad deal, for the price and decent quality drugstore gloss, if you don't mind the scent of course.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?