L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss

La creme de la creme of lip gloss. Fragrance-free and infused with nurturing, ultra-hydrating Omega 3 and protective Vitamin E, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes keep lips soft, smooth, and shiny. In 12 sheer shades with just a hint of shimmer, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes offer the ultimate in gloss sophistication. Wear alone or over your favorite shade of Colour Riche® Lipcolour to customize your look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A natural glossy color, stayed on for most of the day, only needs one coat for it to last my 8 hour work day” in reviews
“But this gloss has a great color pay off and is not sticky at all.” in reviews
“These are great lip glosses that provide a good level of pigmentation.” in reviews
“This is a thicker lip product so it has lasting power. ” in reviews
Los Angeles
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss uploaded by Chrishay M.
This gloss is soooo pretty, I love the shade “Soft Brown” and the formula, Try it I promise you won’t be disappointed! If you like tacky glosses this isn’t for you. If you like lightweight, smooth, gloss with a lot of shimmer this is the gloss for you. If you do decide to buy it and don’t like it just let it sit on your vanity for decoration the packaging is so cute. I just hate it comes in such a small bottle 😢 I need to reup faaaaasssst!
Mercer Island
This is one of my favorite lip glosses the color is more true to the color you see on the outside of the bottle. I love to layer it with a lip liner so that when it wears off, I still have some color. Problem is that it wears off too soon, but if they are able solve that long lasting look in a lip gloss I will be a life long consumer.
Irvine , CA
Purchased at: CVS
My all time favorite drugstore lipgloss, an oldie but goodie. It’s not sticky and a great nude color. So affordable and a great formula. I don’t really see it in drugstores anymore but definitely a repurchase item.
Charlotte, NC
I like to use this lip gloss in shade number 300 in Rebel Red. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss It gives my lips a nice shiny finish and looks nice alone or on top of my lipstick. I am always asked what lipstick I am wearing when i wear it. It is fairly cheap and you can find it in drugstores and big box stores. I can honestly say it doesn't last as long as i would like before i have to reapply but i like the look i get when using it.
Middletown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is possibly my favorite. I’ve tried so many shades. My favorite is soft coral. Gold lip glosses don’t suit me but this color has a lovely coral/pink in it and it’s so lovely. It’s not heavy on the lips but looks extremely nice.
Roseville
This is a go-to nude gloss! Not too sticky, gives just the right amount of color (not too pigmented, but definitely not shear). I carry this product with me wherever I go!
Somerset, KY
This lipstick is your average drugstore lipstick. It is pretty average price and affordable for everyone. It will last a while, but know you are going to leave lipstick on cup if you drink something. The color is great, and this lipstick works well for everyday wear.
Paterson, NJ
I got this lip gloss in both nude and a clear pink with gold glitter. I loved this gloss by itself or as a topper on a lipstick. The texture of the lip gloss is super smooth and doesn't goop. I like it's hand, it allows you to build on the product until your liking.
I bought this lip gloss at a drug store. I liked it enough to buy a different shade. It's glossy like a lipgloss should be. It's not runny at all. It is somewhat sheer. I use it over lipsticks to give it the glossy look. I've notice that it is a bit streaky if applied alone on bare lips.
San Antonio, TX
I have 4 of these all different colors. I love them, they last long, they're not sticky. They make ur lips shimmer without looking like you have tons of gloss on!! They are affordable and last a good while, I recommend them!!

Looking for your answer?