BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

La creme de la creme of lip gloss. Fragrance-free and infused with nurturing, ultra-hydrating Omega 3 and protective Vitamin E, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes keep lips soft, smooth, and shiny. In 12 sheer shades with just a hint of shimmer, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes offer the ultimate in gloss sophistication. Wear alone or over your favorite shade of Colour Riche® Lipcolour to customize your look.

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss
  • "A natural glossy color, stayed on for most of the day, only needs one coat for it to last my 8 hour work day" in 6 reviews
  • "But this gloss has a great color pay off and is not sticky at all." in 2 reviews
  • "These are great lip glosses that provide a good level of pigmentation." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a thicker lip product so it has lasting power. " in 1 review
Michelle T.
San Antonio, TX
I have 4 of these all different colors. I love them, they last long, they're not sticky. They make ur lips shimmer without looking like you have tons of gloss on!! They are affordable and last a good while, I recommend them!!
Cassidy C.
Roseville
This is a go-to nude gloss! Not too sticky, gives just the right amount of color (not too pigmented, but definitely not shear). I carry this product with me wherever I go!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
This lipstick is your average drugstore lipstick. It is pretty average price and affordable for everyone. It will last a while, but know you are going to leave lipstick on cup if you drink something. The color is great, and this lipstick works well for everyday wear.
C D.
This is a nice lip gloss that can be used alone or as a topper. The packaging is cute and the applicator is easy to use. The lip gloss is long lasting but fades when eating. I do repurchase this item regularly.
Gabby G.
I bought this lip gloss at a drug store. I liked it enough to buy a different shade. It's glossy like a lipgloss should be. It's not runny at all. It is somewhat sheer. I use it over lipsticks to give it the glossy look. I've notice that it is a bit streaky if applied alone on bare lips.
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
I love this lip gloss ! The color stays on for a long time while having shine to it at the same time. There are so many colors available in this lip gloss which is always great!
Magaly G.
💗💗Absolutly love this product I love the color,texture and consistency it has its fabulous althought the fact that it ran out if any one knows were they sell this please comment.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I love these. Im a little upset that they are discontinued. They a very comfortable not opaque but not fully transparent very pretty when paired with another lippie or lip liner.
Meredith D.
Holy grail! Have bought this color since 2006 and will continue to buy. Glossy but, not a whole lot of sparkle. A nice sweet baby pink with good lasting power and no nasty taste! Loooooove it!
Elyse C.
A perfect shade for this autumn season! It works well on its own, but I prefer to use it as an outer layer/gloss on top of matte lipsticks. I really enjoy this shade of nude, and the best part is that it was at my local Rite Aide!

back